Alan Pardew

Dave

Ho won't be sacked..  not read any of this thread just got in.. has he fkn apologised for that utter disgrace of a performabce?

As if. There will be:

- Credit to Di Canio and Sunderland

- Fatigue from Thursday

- Linesman to blame - Which is justified

- Things just not going our way, chances missed

Apology? From Pardew? The players that care will do on twitter, actions however speak louder than words.

How we can be so inadequate at almost everything in the game is maddening.

Corners, Free Kicks, Throw ins, loose passes, nervy defending, backing off, not picking up players and generally not engaging what little brain we have.

This isn't rocket science, the least paid of the underperformers on the pitch gets paid more per week than the entire message board put together. At that level regardless of the pressure of the game that kind of performance once or twice is forgivable, but every week?

I could care less right now that the club seems settled and there is a good spirit in the squad. We don't play premiership football and haven't since Pardew took over. Woeful situation.

Nut, you said Reading was the final straw. We all know you'll back on board the Pardew bandwagon by Tuesday man.

And then we had an upturn of form with new players. I wasn't expecting 3-4 players within a week of that and he seemed for a spell to be putting it right from that point. Losing 0-3 at home though to anybody in the position Sunderland were in, never mind the fact they're our biggest game of the season, was embarassing though.

Can't we all just have a good cry together without going through the whole "I wanted him sacked before you did, hah!" routine?

This to be honest. Last thing we all need after a result like that is the 'I told you so's' joyously dancing on their keyboards.

Bollocks.

Complete bollocks, considering some of the holier than thou sneering we've been putting up with for over a YEAR now.

If you thought this guy was good at his job you were fooled, drink your f***ing medicine.

Is there enough to pass round to the panel that appointed him Manager of the Year last season?

Can't we all just have a good cry together without going through the whole "I wanted him sacked before you did, hah!" routine?

This to be honest. Last thing we all need after a result like that is the 'I told you so's' joyously dancing on their keyboards.

Aye it's bollocks it's as if some people are pleased to be proven right. Has to go now.

f*** off with this s***, people have been saying get rid for months and had loads of abuse and snide comments, now those pricks are saying get rid I've had enough, well f*** me some were at this stage ages ago, not their fault people are too f***ing thick to realise where we are going under this fraud.

If anything these mugs should be apologising.

Fuck off man. There was nowt the matter with people being prepared to give him a chance to turn things around after what happened last season. That was the final straw though, no coming back from that.

Us late arrivals to the hate campaign should be put through some sort of initiation humiliation. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Bollocks.

Complete bollocks, considering some of the holier than thou sneering we've been putting up with for over a YEAR now.

If you thought this guy was good at his job you were fooled, drink your fucking medicine.

I hate the snidey comments about " their glad we lost, just so they can....." Utter wankstain stuff that. Just because they have woken up to the useless prat.

If he was really under no illusions about his responsibility to the fans then he wouldn't have let our team put a performance like that in. If he still is "under no illusions" he should resign.

Aye it's bollocks it's as if some people are pleased to be proven right. Has to go now.

f*** off with this s***, people have been saying get rid for months and had loads of abuse and snide comments, now those pricks are saying get rid I've had enough, well f*** me some were at this stage ages ago, not their fault people are too f***ing thick to realise where we are going under this fraud.

Fuck off man. There was nowt the matter with people being prepared to give him a chance to turn things around after what happened last season. That was the final straw though, no coming back from that.

Us late arrivals to the hate campaign should be put through some sort of initiation humiliation. :lol:

Right , put your privates in a vice and tighten it until I say stop. :lol:

Bollocks.

If you thought this guy was good at his job you were fooled, drink your fucking medicine.

I hate the snidey comments about " their glad we lost, just so they can....." Utter wankstain stuff that. Just because they have woken up to the useless prat.

:thup: Not gonna get involved but have noticed it and it's a poor show.

Right , put your privates in a vice and tighten it until I say stop. :lol:

nah but I'll put pardews in.

The amount of players we have forward when we attack is embarrassing. One man in the box all the time, two if you're lucky.

They were absolutely pouring forward all game.

It has been the story of our side since we sold Nolan, who needed replacing. We don't have enough of a goalscoring threat through the center and we barely look like scoring once, it is a shock when we score more than that.

f*** off man. There was nowt the matter with people being prepared to give him a chance to turn things around after what happened last season. That was the final straw though, no coming back from that.

:lol:

If you hadn't been spouting so much shit the other day I'd be defending you here. Right now I'll just sit back and wait to see you humiliated :p

Can anyone list the excuses he's used so far this season:

1: Europe

2: Injuries

3: Youth players

4: Spies

5: Fans

6: Not running fast enough

7: Players heads turned

8: Agents

9: Lack of investment

10: Luck

11: Senegal

12: The Pitch

13: lack of Magic

14: Notting Hill Carnival  :lol:

15: fascism

16: organisation

I'll add them as we go along  :lol:

The amount of players we have forward when we attack is embarrassing. One man in the box all the time, two if you're lucky.

They were absolutely pouring forward all game.

Yanga should be bringing the ball out...He used to do it all the time...When he does Cabaye and 3/4 should be ahead of him/options. What we have instead of Crabaye picking the ball up almost from the keeper and trying to hit one or two players around the half way line with Cisse with 2/3 def around him snacking on energy bars. It's a hopeless state of affairs.

Didn't realise the hate Pardew club was closed for new members.

He did no wrong today tbh, the players fault, he can't help the decisions going against him :)

Hope that appeases some, sorry for changing my opinion.

One question, when is the closing period for a kneejerk reaction? Just so I am sure in future. To me giving things too much time is the complete opposite to a kneejerk reaction so I am now confused  :undecided:

Think the players just weren't fired up for this, so it's no fault of Pardew in my opinion.

What? :lol:

We weren't clinical  in front of goal and they were. What tactics would you have employed chris?

I watched Barcelona in the CL semis, wanting to see how a good team sets itself up. Now I know we don't have the players Barca do, but Sunderland are not exactly PSG either and the aim is the same either way, or should be: Try to score goals.

So anyway, EVERY time Barcelona attacked, they had six men ahead of or trying to get ahead of the ball. Normally at least 2 or 3 in the box increasing as they get close to the opposition goal. Contrast that to us. We attack with Cisse, Sissoko and Goufran. Everyone else sits back for the majority of the time. We don't need 2 holding midfielders ffs. That's crazy. We need 1. Cabaye is completely hamstrung by playing there, he should be further up.

We play to deep. We defend the edge of the box, sometimes inside of it. That invites pressure on us. We should be pushing the back 4 higher up which in turn pushes the midfielders closer to the attackers and gives the opposition less space to play in. Yes, that means teams can play in behind us but we're over-cautious to the point of stupidity.

We need to spend less time worrying about the opposition and more time making them worry about us. Perversely, that will almost certainly mean we concede FEWER goals as we'll not be on the back foot all the time.

We never attack with more than 3 players unless a full back has overlapped. It's my main bugbear. Defending sides just find it too easy to nullify that kind of static - safety first approach.

And Cisse is usally by himself with two or 3 players around him.

Indeed. We play a counter-attacking game but we counter-attack with THREE fucking players. OK, sometimes a fullback gets up as well but it's still not enough. It's shit and predictable. The ball just goes straight back to the opposition and we're back under pressure again.

Our crosses are often with the wrong foot. Inswinging crosses simply do not consistently lead to chances being created as you've got no space to play the ball into and the defender is facing the right way to clear whilst the forward is looking back over his shoulder and away from the goal. Any player tasked with putting crosses in should be on the correct side to do so. If they can't play there, sell them and get some in that can. And I don't mean HBA and Gouffran as their job is to support the striker (well, it should be) and not to put crosses in for Cisse all on his own (which is often the case). I'm mainly talking Santon and Jonas being used down the left with no effect whatsoever.

And don't even start me on the penises. When did we last score from a corner? Can someone actually tell me?