Atromitos vs NUFC [ELQ] - 23/08/12 at 6pm [BST]- Live on Premier Sports (PPV)

Beren

Guest bimpy474

Harper

Tavernier Perch Williamson Raylor

Gutierrez Bigirimana Anita

Amalfitano Cisse Marveaux

This team but with Gosling for Jonas and maybe Obertan for Cisse. Using the bigger players if we are losing badly.

Harper

This team but with Gosling for Jonas and maybe Obertan for Cisse. Using the bigger players if we are losing badly.

Forgot about Gos, had just put him in before you posted this. Wouldnt mind giving Cisse an hour and then bringing on Campbell if we are a few up

Guest Roger Kint

We all know what's coming when Pardew says he'll be happy with a draw.

Aye people start reading too much into it.

And we play like shit.

Not really. Its a European game away with 1 fit senior striker he would rather be able to rest, nothing at all wrong with it. Like i said people read too much into it as if it makes a difference to the players.

It does though, every time Pardew's said something like that we've been abject, away at Brighton in the cup for a start.

So you dont think he said anything like that in games vs Man Utd, Chelsea etc last season? As if what he says to a TV camera has any efect on the actions of the team ffs its not FM12 we are talking about grown adults and professional footballers. Some people really love to cling to rubbish and peddle it as fact.

This is almost unbearably pompous. I'm just saying I've noticed that when he publicly states he'd be happy with a draw we tend to play badly.

Just disagree if you want man you don't have to try and lecture me about adults and computer games.

No you said 'every time' so dont lecture people if you cant read/understand what you post. Dont worry i will walk away as you clearly are talking rubbish as i said in my very first post to you. Its not pompous to suggest that what you state as fact isnt anything of the sort so dont bleat when you are pulled for it.

Utterly pointless fact - apparently it costs media outlets around £1400 to send a reporter on the official trip (same flight and hotel as the squad).

Has the window licker travelled?

Guest Geordiesned

Utterly pointless fact - apparently it costs media outlets around £1400 to send a reporter on the official trip (same flight and hotel as the squad).

Has the window licker travelled?

Aye. Hope his heed doesn't get sunburnt.

Guest bimpy474

Harper

Forgot about Gos, had just put him in before you posted this. Wouldnt mind giving Cisse an hour and then bringing on Campbell if we are a few up

Not a bad shout that, be nice to see Campbell get on.

We all know what's coming when Pardew says he'll be happy with a draw.

Aye people start reading too much into it.

And we play like shit.

Not really. Its a European game away with 1 fit senior striker he would rather be able to rest, nothing at all wrong with it. Like i said people read too much into it as if it makes a difference to the players.

It does though, every time Pardew's said something like that we've been abject, away at Brighton in the cup for a start.

So you dont think he said anything like that in games vs Man Utd, Chelsea etc last season? As if what he says to a TV camera has any efect on the actions of the team ffs its not FM12 we are talking about grown adults and professional footballers. Some people really love to cling to rubbish and peddle it as fact.

This is almost unbearably pompous. I'm just saying I've noticed that when he publicly states he'd be happy with a draw we tend to play badly.

Just disagree if you want man you don't have to try and lecture me about adults and computer games.

No you said 'every time' so dont lecture people if you cant read/understand what you post. Dont worry i will walk away as you clearly are talking rubbish as i said in my very first post to you. Its not pompous to suggest that what you state as fact isnt anything of the sort so dont bleat when you are pulled for it.

Bye

Guest bimpy474

New signings, Vurnon Anita, Romain Amalfitano and Gael Bigirimana are all expected to start the game, with another, Curtis Good, on the bench.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/9493522/Newcastle-manager-Alan-Pardew-set-to-unleash-17-year-old-striker-Adam-Campbell-against-Atromitos.html

He's not in the squad, Luke!  :thup:

Its the bit about Tiote being left out because clubs are sniffing, nothing to do with the fact he's injured. Blokes a twat.

New signings, Vurnon Anita, Romain Amalfitano and Gael Bigirimana are all expected to start the game, with another, Curtis Good, on the bench.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/9493522/Newcastle-manager-Alan-Pardew-set-to-unleash-17-year-old-striker-Adam-Campbell-against-Atromitos.html

The fucking laziness of some of these hacks, man.

Guest nufc1892

u21's don't have to be registered so he could play or have i missed something?

u21's don't have to be registered so he could play or have i missed something?

He wasn't in the squad that travelled this morning.