Nail your colours to the mast - where will we finish?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With last season's squad plus Lejeune, De Jong and Saivet we'd be in another relegation battle, no doubt about it. Ridiculous lack of quality in the squad which resulted in us toiling a fair bit last season, in the Prem I think we'd be bottom feeders, even with Rafa's coaching. You can't polish a turd.

Doesn't matter who comes in, even if it was Ancelotti. The message it sends out to all the fans and the players would have us relegated, without doubt. Future is bleak..

I voted 7th  :laugh2:

I have no logical way to justify that other than 7th stuck out and blind optimism.

What I will say though is the difference between this squad and the one that went down is now we have a team, whereas before it was all individuals. We can score from corners and freekicks when it looked alien to us before. Its going to be a long hard season and I will be happy to just stay up, but I think with all the money spent in the PL there will be a lot of players that need time to settle in with some of the other clubs. Maybe giving us a little advantage.