Everton vs Newcastle United - 17/09/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

http://www.royalbluemersey.com/2012/9/16/3341086/everton-vs-newcastle-match-preview

It's still early in the season and if Pardew is in the mood to gamble, he might throw out a 4-3-3 lineup with Ben Arfa deep on the right to occupy Baines. Otherwise expect a pedestrian 4-4-2 with Ben Arfa playing in midfield to watch Pienaar instead.

Written by someone on here, or are we really that transparent? :lol:

Due to a cock-up at work the leave time I put in for this went unnoticed. So I now have to hope I finish my round before 1, then get dropped off in town in time for a 1:45 coach. At work on Tuesday morning as well, gah...

/Coolstorybro

Can see our performance in this game being quite similar to the QPR away one early doors last season in all honesty.

I'd take a crappy-ride-your-luck point anyday from this one.

The "we should have bought some fakin players" will go into orbit if we lose and play badly.

So it should if we're missing key players, which is inevitable with a small squad.

I think we've had a small squad since 2002/3? :lol:

I'm just hoping for a performance more than anything.

Hope we don't come out in this clumsy lethargical manner in the first 10 or 20 minutes, the calling card for one of our s*** displays. Be great to see us start full of running and attacking intent, much like WBA last season. Obviously formations may hinder that and its a bit of a cliche, but a good start is key imo.

Guest firetotheworks

Im looking forward to there being a 50/50 challenge in the centre circle and the Everton fans screaming for a hand ball and a penalty.

Guest firetotheworks

Im also looking forward to whatever cuntishness they get away with this time. Gravesen going through Bernard then getting a shit pen, Fellaini elbowing Williamson in his life, and then Jelavic juggling the ball twice before scoring. Can't wait. :aww:

Im also looking forward to whatever cuntishness they get away with this time. Gravesen going through Bernard then getting a s*** pen, Fellaini elbowing Williamson in his life, and then Jelavic juggling the ball twice before scoring. Can't wait. :aww:

Beckford injuring Harper too

Im looking forward to there being a 50/50 challenge in the centre circle and the Everton fans screaming for a hand ball and a penalty.

They're just fired up man, makes it quite tough for opposing players.

Everytime I'v been to Goodison its been a decent racket, and not in the horrible Stoke way either.

Im also looking forward to whatever cuntishness they get away with this time. Gravesen going through Bernard then getting a shit pen, Fellaini elbowing Williamson in his life, and then Jelavic juggling the ball twice before scoring. Can't wait. :aww:

Coleman wiping out Nolan when one on one was pretty awful refereeing too.

They're just fired up man, makes it quite tough for opposing players.

Everytime I'v been to Goodison its been a decent racket, and not in the horrible Stoke way either.

I've only been once for the game where Hatem scored and the atmosphere was terrible that day, don't think they made a peep all game.

Hate to say it because the Everton fans on this forum are excellent but really dislike everton, or more specifically some of their players.

Fellani despite all this praise he has been getting is still a dirty player. Elbows someone every time he plays against us. Phil Neville. No reason needed. Jelavic aswell, for some reason everything about him annoys me which culminated in that handball goal last season.

Plus the fact they could very easily finish ahead of us this year means I have to hate them that little bit more than normal :D

Still really not confident about tomorrow with so many big guns missing. Wouldn't be confident even if they were fit the way we have been played so far. 

Can see Pardew going for 4-4-2 considering the personnel we have out. He'll see that as a solid formation to protect the weakened defence away from home, when actually we'd be better playing the 'adventurous' formations that actually allow us to keep the ball far better and prevent the defence from being under sustained pressure.

I'll be surprised if we avoid defeat but we simply have to put a better performance in from an attacking view.

Slump to defeat with another turgid showing and I'll be pretty concerned.