Everton 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 17/09/12 - post-match reaction from page 57

Dave

Really hope that second half can be a launch pad.

Unrecognisable from the dreadful first half. Every player improved and started to look like the players we know. Yes we rode our luck with the two disallowed goals but I think we just about earned it.

Shola's leap for the second goal. Bloody hell.

I'm exhausted after watching the second half tbh.

:lol: Not getting away that easily. What happened to Cabaye being awful "wake up" etc. Ever considered changing your name OTTer ?

Cabaye was awful first half and improved hugely after the break. Not sure what your point is.

That 2nd half was seriously unexpected like. Pardew earned his wages there, even if we'd lost. That 1st half was embarassing.

On the other hand poor first half performances are becoming a worrying trend that needs to be sorted out and fast.

Accentuate dem positives man.

:lol: And there you have my mentality in a nutshell.

Whats this Obertan refusing to come on, fellas? He looked stripped at one point near the end?!

Yeah I don't get this, you clearly see Pardew saying "bigi" on the blower, so maybe he changed his mind? Can't see Gabby throwing his toys out the pram tbh, not like he's the type of bloke to do that imo.

Really hope that second half can be a launch pad.

Unrecognisable from the dreadful first half. Every player improved and started to look like the players we know. Yes we rode our luck with the two disallowed goals but I think we just about earned it.

Shola's leap for the second goal. Bloody hell.

I'm exhausted after watching the second half tbh.

:lol: Not getting away that easily. What happened to Cabaye being awful "wake up" etc. Ever considered changing your name OTTer ?

Cabaye was awful first half and improved hugely after the break. Not sure what your point is.

You hold loads of conviction in massively negative points of view over many issues & you are proven wrong near every occasion yet never learn. Thats all mate.

Whats this Obertan refusing to come on, fellas? He looked stripped at one point near the end?!

Yeah I don't get this, you clearly see Pardew saying "bigi" on the blower, so maybe he changed his mind? Can't see Gabby throwing his toys out the pram tbh, not like he's the type of bloke to do that imo.

He's not good enough to do it.

Neville: "The tail can't wag the dog".

Honestly never heard that expression in my life.  :lol:

Seriously?

Nope.

Dave always knows these daft expressions.

Never heard of it meself either.

It's not that uncommon. One of those things where if you know it, you know it [/tautology]

Moyes says they have themselves to blame for not winning it.  Well said.

First half they pretty much grabbed us, got the chloroform covered cloth over our nose, dragged us into a nearby bush, covered their tracks then instead just sat there and had a w***.

Glorious this

:spit:

f*** me.

Glorious this

Unbelievable game.

1st half was exactly what I was fearing but we were all over them at times in the 2nd. Wish Hatem had stuck his chance away, would have crippled them that.

Coming back from behind when not playing at your best is hugely encouraging, and we've done it 3 times now.

Shaka Hislop saying the whole ball wasn't over the line. Good enough for me. :lol: :thup:

(ESPN press pass, btw.)

Tbf it was ridiculously close.  The best angle they could give the ball was touching the line so it was difficult to say whether it was in or not.  I'd say it was, but it was close.

Did think it was definitely in when I saw it first time round though.