Reading 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 29/09/12 - post-match reaction from page 43

Dave

Anita stars at right back and we send Tavernier out, I mean you couldn't make it up. :lol:

probably got something to do with Tavernier being excellent against Man Utd midweek

I'd sooner have sent the Dutch international out who was excellent in the Premier League prior to that. He should have started, never mind off the bench.

this

comical really (if you dont support newcastle)

This has been coming for a while, to be fair. We weren't ever going to get the same luck as last year, and we've been asking for it with the size of the squad.

very true as you try to improve year after year but this summer have a year off

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

What a joke. We've been shocking. What the fuck is Tavs doing on the pitch as well with anita still benched, a league one player at best, it's a joke.

:lol: get a fucking grip.

Oh no you're right, we've been brilliant today, totally not deserving of being behind, and tavs is world class like bags of potential future england player for sure and loads of prem experience, and anita totally wasn't a versatile title winning player last season.

You can get a fucking grip.

:lol: :lol:

If you're blaming this performance, and the many documented problems of this team squarely on the shoulders of James Tavernier (who by the way, had a fantastic game at Old Trafford in midweek to show off the excellent potential that he has) then I strongly advise you seek help.

I'm not though, I'm just saying it's a fucking horrible decision to bring on him when we have anita who can play there and who is miles better.

God its SO different from last season, really hard to stomach how shit were are.

It's really not though.

It is like, I know Colo Tayls and Cabaye are missing but our creativity and self belief have fkd off

We never had much creativity last season imo.

Strategy is the same every week regardless of opposition: keep it tight, try and nick it by the odd goal.

What a joke. We've been shocking. What the f*** is Tavs doing on the pitch as well with anita still benched, a league one player at best, it's a joke.

:lol: get a f***ing grip.

Oh no you're right, we've been brilliant today, totally not deserving of being behind, and tavs is world class like bags of potential future england player for sure and loads of prem experience, and anita totally wasn't a versatile title winning player last season.

You can get a f***ing grip.

:lol: :lol:

If you're blaming this performance, and the many documented problems of this team squarely on the shoulders of James Tavernier (who by the way, had a fantastic game at Old Trafford in midweek to show off the excellent potential that he has) then I strongly advise you seek help.

I'm not though, I'm just saying it's a f***ing horrible decision to bring on him when we have anita who can play there and who is miles better.

You described Tavernier as League 1 at best.