United vs Manchester - Sunday 7th October @ 4pm (live on Sky)

Dave

Whats the deal with Colo? He was ok to play in the league cup a over a week ago, now he's crocked again?

It was a bloody stupid decision to play him in such a meaningless game and he didn't look comfortable from the start.

Going to be watching this in my "local" in Manchester. Got an unbeaten record there so I'd say that's a good sign :pow:

Which pub?

Friendship Inn. You recommended it to me iirc.

Watched us get relegated in there. :(

I reckon we'll go with a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Lindegaard

Rafael          Ferdinand            Evans            Evra

Carrick            Cleverley

Nani                    Rooney                Kagawa

RVP

That's the way I think we'll line up. I can see Fergie going with Cleverley over Scholes for a bit more energy in midfield because NUFC will try and flood the midfield as it's where we're undoubtedly weakest. Nani/Rooney/Kagawa will roam about in front of the defence with RVP up top. Valencia being out is a bit of a blow but I'm hoping Nani has one of his good days.

Going to be watching this in my "local" in Manchester. Got an unbeaten record there so I'd say that's a good sign :pow:

Which pub?

No way, my brother and all his mates watch were the ones who got the Newcastle games on in there. He was in there when we got relegated too. Wouldn't be suprised if you lot knew each other. Do you go to uni in Manchester like?

Which pub?

No way, my brother and all his mates watch were the ones who got the Newcastle games on in there. He was in there when we got relegated too. Wouldn't be suprised if you lot knew each other. Do you go to uni in Manchester like?

I did from 2006-2010.

What's he called? Which Uni was he at?