mackems vs Newcastle United - 21/10/12 @ 1.30 pm (Live on Sky)

Jaypee

Can't believe we're not going 4-3-3 like. We've easily got the players there to outplay them, but Pardew just doesn't want to play to our strengths at all.

Imagine if we played like West Brom away last year...

How many goals has Jackie Milburn scored against the Mackems?

11, Shola has 7.

How many has Shearer btw?

Not sure, some people think it was only 3, 2 at home 1 away but I can count at least 2 away so I'm saying 4.

Can't believe we're not going 4-3-3 like. We've easily got the players there to outplay them, but Pardew just doesn't want to play to our strengths at all.

MON couldn't give a fuck about being outplayed though, he'll just want to hit you on the break. I think Pardew might have it right.

4-4-2 works with Shola as he can make the ball stick, i have no issue with it all today.

Stop this formation nonsense. We are starting Krul, Coloccini, Santon, Cabaye, Tiote, HATEM BEN ARFA, Demba Ba, and Foluwashola Ameobi (professional Nigerian-Geordie Mackem Murdered/Sunderland Slayer).

Do not be worried, we are better regardless of formation, and should be confident.

:D :thup:

It's not the effort I'm worried about Mick. It's the ability and mobility. 2 things that for whatever reason don't meet the standard when he plays games from the beginning.

My main problem with him has always been a lack of effort.

11, Shola has 7.

Not sure, some people think it was only 3, 2 at home 1 away but I can count at least 2 away so I'm saying 4.

Was also thinking it wasn't that many. At least he got his last goal against them 2006...

Guest bimpy474

It's not the effort I'm worried about Mick. It's the ability and mobility. 2 things that for whatever reason don't meet the standard when he plays games from the beginning.

My main problem with him has always been a lack of effort.

Well this one game his effort should be super human, surely ?.

Guest bimpy474

Nerves have kicked right in now.

Sun is shining, nice day, all we need is a good result to make it complete and a great excuse to go out and get shit faced drunk.

Hammer these f***ers please.

Ray Wilkins is a complete C***.

My word.

11, Shola has 7.

Was also thinking it wasn't that many. At least he got his last goal against them 2006...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/content/images/2006/05/10/shearer49_sun06_400x300.jpg

:smitten: