mackems vs Newcastle United - 21/10/12 @ 1.30 pm (Live on Sky)

Jaypee

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2220375/Steven-Taylor-welcomes-Sunderland-hostility.html

Conduct a poll among Sunderland supporters on the current Newcastle player they dislike the most and it would be a close-run battle between Shola Ameobi and Steven Taylor.

Ameobi’s derby record — seven goals in 11 games — makes him the obvious nemesis for fans of a red-and-white persuasion. Taylor is just Steven Taylor.

Ameobi smashed home the late penalty last season to deny Sunderland a rare victory at St James’s Park. But it was Taylor who fell in the box to win the penalty.

Easiest. Job. In. The. World.

Guest neesy111

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2220375/Steven-Taylor-welcomes-Sunderland-hostility.html

Conduct a poll among Sunderland supporters on the current Newcastle player they dislike the most and it would be a close-run battle between Shola Ameobi and Steven Taylor.

Ameobi’s derby record — seven goals in 11 games — makes him the obvious nemesis for fans of a red-and-white persuasion. Taylor is just Steven Taylor.

Ameobi smashed home the late penalty last season to deny Sunderland a rare victory at St James’s Park. But it was Taylor who fell in the box to win the penalty.

Easiest. Job. In. The. World.

:jesuswept:

Hope there's none of tonight's shite in the game.

There will be now that it's happened some tosser will go out to make it happen just so someone else isn't the biggest prick being talked about.

We score it happens, they score it happens.

This sends shivers down my spine.

Great atmosphere that game.

April 20th 2008 Newcastle 2-0 Sunlun

For all it wasnt a 5-1, that must have been one of the most comfortable derby victories i can remember.

stunning, bone chilling, breathtaking, st. james’s park

This sends shivers down my spine.

Great atmosphere that game.

April 20th 2008 Newcastle 2-0 Sunlun

For all it wasnt a 5-1, that must have been one of the most comfortable derby victories i can remember.

stunning, bone chilling, breathtaking, st. james’s park

My season ticket was up there in the Leazes right next to the away fans that season, great match!

It's a good laugh trying to get people to go watch this with me at 8am on a Sunday. My best hope is 1 guy who watched us for 2 seasons, passionately supporting us because he really liked Mark Viduka. He picked a pretty bad time to start supporting NUFC.

It's a good laugh trying to get people to go watch this with me at 8am on a Sunday. My best hope is 1 guy who watched us for 2 seasons, passionately supporting us because he really liked Mark Viduka. He picked a pretty bad time to start supporting NUFC.

Watch it in bed with a bacon sarny and a cuppa whilst getting a blow job. If your missus is willing to drive you to the pub then my suggestion should be a given. :thup:

Watch it in bed with a bacon sarny and a cuppa whilst getting a blow job. If your missus is willing to drive you to the pub then my suggestion should be a given. :thup:

:(

Would rather eat my own cock than have an American version of those delicacies.