mackems vs Newcastle United - 21/10/12 @ 1.30 pm (Live on Sky)

Jaypee

This really is huge for the mackems - their dream manager in charge, a decent striker scoring goals, the much vaunted Adam Johnson and "better than Ben Arfa" Sessegnon in the side.

If we walk in and casually take the 3 points again I'll almost feel sorry for them.

Almost.

Guest hydeous

Big game, a great opportunity for the team to get a bit of confidence before what should be a decent run of games with a fully fit team.

4 hours to beer time. 5 hours to butterflies in stomach time. 7 hours to elation and celebratory smokes (or feeling down and tearful smokes)

This time last year i was watching the Punjabi Army on SSN, with one wearing a Southampton top, singing the 'Sunderland Races'

We all know how that ended, Ryan Taylor over the wall 9-1 FTM!!!!!

Stella and Sauage sarnie before taxi to town.

This time last year i was watching the Punjabi Army on SSN, with one wearing a Southampton top, singing the 'Sunderland Races'

Really? :lol:

Guest pintofscottsellers

Shouldn't have drank them 8 cans of stella last night, feel rough here in my stale fart smelling room, full english then back on the ale, howay the lads!

I just want us to look like a football team this afternoon and not a well drilled defensive unit that kicks it forward. Obviously with it being a derby the result matters more than the performance but we've been well off the pace this season and we need to start playing. Krul has been a massive miss like, I'll be delighted if he's on the team sheet. Mignolet's been in great form, he could be the difference today.

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

Howay the lads. Good luck to all the lads travelling over to 5under1and...

I used to really enjoy playing at the Rat Pit. Hope the Toon do the business today... #howaythelads

Howay the lads. Good luck to all the lads travelling over to 5under1and...

I used to really enjoy playing at the Rat Pit. Hope the Toon do the business today... #howaythelads

:smitten: Oh, Joey...

Really? :lol:

Ha aye. I'll try to find the video. It was pewa geerld.