2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, bit torn about this. Its our sons 10th birthday next month, and for the last 3 years, I've bought him a new shirt, with his name and age on the back.

Thing is, he isn't really into football, and doesn't wear the shirts much, so I'm wondering whether its worth spending £50 (incl printing) for a shirt this year.  :undecided:

Hmm, bit torn about this. Its our sons 10th birthday next month, and for the last 3 years, I've bought him a new shirt, with his name and age on the back.

Thing is, he isn't really into football, and doesn't wear the shirts much, so I'm wondering whether its worth spending £50 (incl printing) for a shirt this year.  :undecided:

Don't waste your cash on the shirt. And ask him what he'd like? :)

Don't waste your cash on the shirt. And ask him what he'd like? :)

Hehe, aye you're right - Its just become a bit of a habit/tradition, but would rather (and probably will) spend the money on something he'd appreciate more.  :)

Make him get into Newcastle, he will enjoy suffering like the rest of us!