2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

That NUFC on the back is so tacky looking.

This, it's just absolutely shocking. Don't know how anyone in the world could possibly think it looked good.

It looks so futuristic man. Like it was sent from futureworld. In the future.

Or maybe more like the future that people thought would exist in 2010. Hoverboards, holograms and all that fantastic nonsensical shit.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Whoa can only hope it's fake which it's probably not. Going to need eye drops to ease the pain my eyes will go through watching the lads play in that atrocity next season. I've never critisied or slaged off a nufc shirt before but that'll change if that's the kit.

I know I say "urgh it's shit" every year and then it grows on me, but fuck that looks absolutely garbage. :lol:

:lol: This might be the first one that never grows on me. They just patched a bunch of rejected kits together to save cash.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Of course it's real man, it was leaked with the away tops and one of those has been released. :lol:

I know but I hoped, albeit in vain, saying the least.

I am just buying the away this season then, at least that's decent.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3664/wanga.jpg

Wongoed

NUFCFans shared this on Facebook, I don't even like their page and it's on my newsfeed. But anyway, just incase they're still reading this thread, NUFCFans, you are shit.

There isn't enough adjectives in the English language to describe how bad that kit is. The blue lines on the side look like they were drawn on with felt tip pen.

Way to go to tell Puma how to do even worse next year.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3664/wanga.jpg

Wongoed

NUFCFans shared this on Facebook, I don't even like their page and it's on my newsfeed. But anyway, just incase they're still reading this thread, NUFCFans, you are s***.

Did they claim its was a "EXCLUSIVE!"  :lol: