2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

From my memory every team in the Premier League era to have the Brazil kit as their away kit has been relegated that season. Crystal Palace (twice) and Swindon  :undecided:

It won't be the kit taking us down :lol:

:pardsbeard: http://s18.postimg.org/sjhu2xf7p/kinnear.png

My favourite away kit until the maroon and blue hoops and still looks good. Preferred it with white socks and a green and orange hoop at the top.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/nufcstu/43D17C7C-D669-4F51-9A6D-D11D4278C351-155-0000000A075E2D0B_zpsb939e833.jpg

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/nufcstu/1DE1AD1C-9A0C-48D5-995E-1E1774F2DF01-155-0000000A16122489_zps3e85cb87.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

The gold badge is disgusting. It's basically just a way to cut costs and then present it as something prestigious.

Eh? So how many kits have we got now?

What's the yellow one for? And the black and white halves?

I'm confused.

The yellow is the 3rd kit. The halved one is a 'members' kit, whatever that means. Probably will never be worn.

Eh? So how many kits have we got now?

What's the yellow one for? And the black and white halves?

I'm confused.

Yellows third. The one that was used against Braga is a 'members home kit' or something to that effect.

So we have yet to announce the third kit, but the official site has pictures of the under 21's playing in it, and it is on sale in France. Our club is run so badly :lol:

True but to play devils advocate it doesn't really matter though does it? Mugs will buy it anyway regardless of how it is released, why waste money on anything 'fluffy' around announcing properly?

So we have yet to announce the third kit, but the official site has pictures of the under 21's playing in it, and it is on sale in France. Our club is run so badly :lol:

True but to play devils advocate it doesn't really matter though does it? Mugs will buy it anyway regardless of how it is released, why waste money on anything 'fluffy' around announcing properly?

True, but they could at-least do something small, just to show it off, even if it is an article on the official site saying when its released.

Almost comical we waited until SSN's 92 clubs day to announce the new home shirt officially. Free exposure.

True, but they could at-least do something small, just to show it off, even if it is an article on the official site saying when its released.

Might not be in Sports Direct yet so it would look daft to be publicising it on SDN :pow: