sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 21/10/12 - post-match reaction from page 39

Dave

I thought we were far better team even with one man down.

Definitely not. They bossed the game completely.

:lol:  you what.

they huffed and puffed with an extra man, and equalised with a fluke. Bossed fuck all imo.

Ridiculously biased coverage by Sky Sports. :anguish:

Just tweeted them to ask "How come you're not even looking at the terrible unpunished studs into chest challenge by Larsson on Ameobi? Biased much?!"

I don't expect much by way of reply from the bent bastards.

Aye, that and some dives from Gardner and Rose, if they were by Suarez they would have highlighted much more.

The dive from Gardner outside our box was fucking shameless. Refs really need to start booking players for diving, I'm so sick of it.

Sunderland were so poor, got the draw through pure luck. How many shots did Krul have to save? We defended well but pretty gutted we drew, with 11 men I think we would have comfortably taken 3 points from that game. Colo was absolutely superb :clap:

Possession means f**k all if you don't know what to do with it. Until Colo went off, we created the second half's best chance.

I guess Swansea and West Brom "bossed" us away from home last season?

:lol: Aye, just pick two games that we won.

They've got possibly the worst team in the league and we let them do whatever they wanted. That's not acceptable at all.

The mackems, for all their huff and puff, were totally garbage against ten men and were fortunate to equalise with their only attempt on target.

'Must not lose' was the overriding mantra from this game, and we didn't. Oh, and Tiote is a moron. He should know better.

Possession means f**k all if you don't know what to do with it. Until Colo went off, we created the second half's best chance.

They've got possibly the worst team in the league and we let them do whatever they wanted. That's not acceptable at all.

I do hope you've been on the ale.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

just relieved we didn't lose tbh. Thankfully sunderland are piss poor, they really sould have won against 10 men, thanks be to fuck that they're as shit as they are. Decent point for us in the end, great effort defensivly, shame for Ba with the og, hope he gets over it and makes up for it in upcoming games.

None of the Sunderland players booked? :lol: Jesus, there's just so many punchable faces in that team. A horrible team with an embarrassing home performance. And very lucky to get a point.

Tiote needs to get a grip. We were in fine control of the game until that point. Massive game from Colo. Cabaye, Simpson, Santon also played very good.

Guest bimpy474

Just tweeted them to ask "How come you're not even looking at the terrible unpunished studs into chest challenge by Larsson on Ameobi? Biased much?!"

Aye, that and some dives from Gardner and Rose, if they were by Suarez they would have highlighted much more.

The dive from Gardner outside our box was fucking shameless. Refs really need to start booking players for diving, I'm so sick of it.

Aye and Sky never even mentioned it. Pathetic stuff when they go mental (rightly so) at Suarez.

you may have not realised we had a player sent off and they had an extra man, and the ref was buying thier cheating. You obviously never saw the game.

Ba let us down today. I know he was on his own up there, but he needs to win some headers. If he wants to be in the center he has to be able to bring the ball down or knock it on for someone.

When Shola came off, I think everyone could tell; we weren't going to have any more retention of the ball to relieve the pressure.

It's always gutting to drop points this way. But, at least we put in a performance today. I couldn't've said that about many matches this season. Progress.

Seb Larsson's the most despicable detestable footballer in the country.

Imagine having to listen to commentators bumming him for 90 minutes :anguish:

Two of the most blatant reds you'll ever see he's committed in this fixture, and we've ended up with one free kick.

Ba let us down today. I know he was on his own up there, but he needs to win some headers. If he wants to be in the center he has to be able to bring the ball down or knock it on for someone.

When Shola came off, I think everyone could tell; we weren't going to have any more retention of the ball to relieve the pressure.

It's always gutting to drop points this way. But, at least we put in a performance today. I couldn't've said that about many matches this season. Progress.

Oh man :lol: :lol: :lol:

Le Tis' squeal of delight when they scored and he proclaimed "AND THERE'S STILL TIME FOR A WINNER!" fucking hook nosed cunt should piss off and ram another kebab down his gobshite mouth, the prick.

I do hope you've been on the ale.

I think one of the commentators said they'd created less chances than any team the top 5 leagues or something.

So we play for a draw.

Guest bimpy474

You are like the stubborn Donkey off Family Guy.

:anguish:

:lol:

Possibly the worst post today