Liverpool vs Newcastle United - 04/11/12 @ 4pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

A game for Joe Allen to shine I think. But that will need Pepe Reina to take his place between the sticks and find ways of getting the ball past Cisse and Ba without it going all the way forward to the Newcastle centre backs.

The way we playing at home at the moment? This is going to be a tough game. Id be happy with a draw.

We will score on Sunday. I guarantee it. They will score 2 more than us though.

4-2 is the result I have in my mind.

Strange thing about Newcastle is that I can't remember the last time they gave us a game in Anfield. The last two seasons have been fairly facile romps, the year prior to that they were in the Championship (!!!!) and Rafa's teams beat them every year. You have to go back ages to find a Newcastle win.

Have to say... the Sunday 4pm game in winter under lights usually means our lads turn up - something about it being a big game always seems to make them play better, or at least, not get sucked into one of those eerily quiet, Groundhog-day Saturday 3pms (or untelevised Europa Sunday 3pms) where we go one up and concede or draw 0-0 and miss a billion chances.

Lets see if we can get a league win against any team but one with 'relegation fight' written all over them.

Can't say I am that hopeful. This smells like another 'be the better team but have to be content with a point' type affair.

I don't like Pardew and I don't like that shithouse Perch. Come to think of it I don't like quite a few things about Newcastle. Cabaye is a c*nt and their fans are bad wankers. Really hope we stuff them.

we always beat the barcodes, easy win for the boys

think Coloccini is out for them. Which is a bonus, because he's been an absolute rock for them this last year or so. Can't see us failing to create chances in this one, just think we could have a problem keeping Ba and Cisse at bay.  I can see this being a very open game.

2: Will Demba Ba play and/or score at Anfield?

Newcastle's Senegal striker has a £7m release clause in his contract which will be re-activated in January and, judging by the number of times Alan Harper, Liverpool's chief scout has watched him in recent weeks, Rodgers is likely to be bidding. While an amalgam of the striker's knee condition and his wage demands could well see such a move ultimately founder, all eyes will be on Ba should he feature. It is a big 'if' though as he damaged a nerve in a shin last weekend and is rated "50/50".

Louise Taylor stirring the pot.

Really do hate that bitch

why? you really think Liverpool with all their contacts and loud mouths, agents here and there and every where,  that it needs some paper troll like Louise Taylor to tell them Demba Ba's has got a release clause?  do me a favour.

Newcastle's Senegal striker has a £7m release clause in his contract which will be re-activated in January and, judging by the number of times Alan Harper, Liverpool's chief scout has watched him in recent weeks, Rodgers is likely to be bidding. While an amalgam of the striker's knee condition and his wage demands could well see such a move ultimately founder, all eyes will be on Ba should he feature. It is a big 'if' though as he damaged a nerve in a shin last weekend and is rated "50/50".

why? you really think Liverpool with all their contacts and loud mouths, agents here and there and every where,  that it needs some paper troll like Louise Taylor to tell them Demba Ba's has got a release clause?  do me a favour.

Maybe he just hates her because she's a cunt?

I've only been reading The Guardian for about three years now, but Louise comes off pretty fair to me. I don't see what's wrong with her saying one of their scouts has watched Demba a few times recently as long as it actually happened. She's not doing anything wrong writing that.

I've only been reading The Guardian for about three years now, but Louise comes off pretty fair to me. I don't see what's wrong with her saying one of their scouts has watched Demba a few times recently as long as it actually happened. She's not doing anything wrong writing that.

Broadsheets can take a while to get through but 3 years is a bit much even for our american cousins.  Yours will be pretty out of date now, when you get to the sports section, don't worry, we do ok in the end.

Maybe he just hates her because she's a cunt?

She is a cunt so I am obliged to go with this theory.

Krul

Santon  Saylor  Colo  Fergie

Perch      Anita

Cabaye

HBA                        Obertan

Cisse

1-2 :(

Would be disappointing if we didn't play 4-2-3-1 / 4-3-3 with Perch in there, needs to be Jonas tucked in with Perch and Cabaye in front. Gives us plenty of cover. Would maybe play Ferguson left wing, Ben Arfa right and Cisse or Ba up on own (Rather than Cisse and Ba in a 4-4-2)

Guest icemanblue

Playing Anita in this would actually make sense given that Liverpool have virtually no height / physicality upfront. I'd applaud that move in Pardew actually goes for it.

Aye, and Simpson's shite.

I don't like playing 2 in midfield against a team that likes to play possession as much as possible and always plays 3 in the middle though.

None the less after today's results i really hope we end the hoodoo at Klanfield it would be so great to be 1 point off 4th with two upcoming home games.

Please don't disappoint me NUFC  :(

Agree with the Anita move btw :thup: