Liverpool vs Newcastle United - 04/11/12 @ 4pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

The front lads Sahin, Sterling and suso are all very good technically gifted players bit all lack experience and hopefully if we come out of the blocks with more intensity we can affect their confidence and play.

Suarez and gerrard are the game breakers. Their defence looks pretty vulnerable down the wings, I would have HBA and sammy today with Ciisse or Ba up frpnt on their own, neither agger or skrotel are great at bringing the ball out so we wouldn't give them much advantage with a 433

Think we'll play similar to Swansea away last season, let them have a lot of the ball to do their pointless passing then hit them long when we get the ball.

It is not pointless.

In Pardew's eyes, it seems to be.

Guest VanBarduck

Cabaye vs Allen will be interesting , i would love to see cabaye in pirlo's type of position , controlling the midfield , doing like a 100 passes etc... Like he did in second period against spain and France dominate them , whith 2 protector/destroyer alongside him that would be perfect ...

I actually think Liverpools team looks quite good on paper, yes on paper. Cause of all this Gerrard Gerrard stuff i think Sahin will step forward today and score. Fucking hate Liverpool.

Hopefully we'll have a go at them and play some positive football with movement.

I don't think they look good on paper, but I expect them to dominate possession, and they'll score. I don't rate them defensively though so I think we've got a great chance of picking up a point. Can't see us winning though.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

So: Anita into the #nufc defence & Steven Taylor too is the talk of the press box. Anita recall was mooted in Fri's Journal...

Taylor is a good one but I'm not too sure about Anita for today really...

Edit: I'm all for Anita as a right back, though. :)

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

So: Anita into the #nufc defence & Steven Taylor too is the talk of the press box. Anita recall was mooted in Fri's Journal...

Taylor is a good one but I'm not too sure about Anita for today really...

Edit: I'm all for Anita as a right back, though. :)

well thats pretty much what it says, i'll be very happy with taylor in there and anita right back :D

attacking full backs and ben arfa  :celb:

Anita is honestly a good choice for this game..... personally feel he's quicker than simpson and better 1 v 1 as well as the obvious technical attributes.

His weakness is his height but with Suarez, Suso and Sterling he won't have to worry about that.

Anita is honestly a good choice for this game..... personally feel he's quicker than simpson and better 1 v 1 as well as the obvious technical attributes.

His weakness is his height but with Suarez, Suso and Sterling he won't have to worry about that.

good spot.