Newcastle United 0 - 1 West Ham United - 11/11/12 - post match reaction from p33

Optimistic Nut

We get absolutely nowt off referees. We've been s***, but we should have had a pen and about 6 WHU players could be booked.

Probably because Pardew shoved that linesman against Spurs.

Pardew is a pussy with referee's in post-match interviews, he should point out the bad decisions just as other managers do.

It's looking beyond doubt that Cisse was half season wonder. He's just f*cking awful.

Apart from a couple of Europa matches, this whole f&ckking season has been awful.

Ever heard of the Bundesliga? :lol:

Depressing although I've accepted that the fat f*** Allardyce will beat us every time after his sacking. We just can't produce performances against his sides

the fuck you on about, we can't produce performances against any sides.  just been a huge shower this whole season,  fuck off pardew, tired of his bullshyt

Pipe down ya daft tart.

We're basically just like west ham except we don't have the players to play long ball like they do and we have abit of ben arfa magic thrown in now and again but the way we are playing is disgusting this season.

No gameplan what's so ever apart from give it to Ben Arfa and hope he or Ba can create something out of nothing.

If i did my job like Pardew i would have been kicked out!! Absolutely fucking horse shit, and not just today, but for most of the season. Yes we do miss some players but a good manager should get more out of these players, easily. We are fucking shit and no one can convince me otherwise.

We're predictably pathetic. Can't see things improving much unless we somehow score early.

Keep saying it, Cisse must sit out a couple of games, he has totally forgot his purpose on the pitch. Fucking Shola demonstrates more composure on the pitch these days.

Cabaye is very complacent once again. Not an easy role for him today but he continues to under-perform.

Fucking tragic how we have absolutely no attacking gameplan when you look at some of the quality we've got up front. Seems clear that Pardew simply relies on us having that quality, and hoping that everything will be alright. There's no plan or cohesion, it's just opportunist.

Set pieces are laughably shite again. Nice to see we've reverted back to punting it long to Williamson. I could almost understand it if he wasn't the furthest player away from goal every time.

On a positive note, for the last 5mins of the half we looked dangerous. They look a bit brittle when the pressure is on. Need an early goal or I can see them gaining enough confidence to see it out.

Pardew seems fucking clueless this season.. He need to get some fucking balls and put either Ba or Cisse on the bench, they don't work together and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out either....