Newcastle United 0 - 1 West Ham United - 11/11/12 - post match reaction from p33

Optimistic Nut

It's diabolical that we only start playing when we go down. What the fuck is Pardew thinking this year? At times it seems like he wants us to play at less than full effort int he hope we'll scrape a result, and when inevitably that doesn't work out, panic hits and we just lump it forward to Ba or a centre half. I can't fathom what's happened to his mentality during the summer.

Depressing although I've accepted that the fat fuck Allardyce will beat us every time after his sacking. We just can't produce performances against his sides

It's looking beyond doubt that Cisse was half season wonder. He's just f*cking awful.

Apart from a couple of Europa matches, this whole f&ckking season has been awful.

Look at his record man, half a season wonder fucking hell.

I dont fancy us to pick off west ham in the second half really. they will come out ready to soak up pressure (allardyce is probably quite good at this side of management) coupled with the fact we're so shit going forward anyway :(

Ba and Cisse don't work as a pair, this is compounded by having no-one behind them. The gap between midfield and the front two is ridiculous at times. Wake up Pardew.

Shocking statistic that it's been 2 years since we came from behind to win a premiership game.

Depressing although I've accepted that the fat f*** Allardyce will beat us every time after his sacking. We just can't produce performances against his sides

the fuck you on about, we can't produce performances against any sides.  just been a huge shower this whole season,  fuck off pardew, tired of his bullshyt

Ba and Cisse don't work as a pair, this is compounded by having no-one behind them. The gap between midfield and the front two is ridiculous at times. Wake up Pardew.

Shocking statistic that it's been 2 years since we came from behind to win a premiership game.

He loves it.