Newcastle United vs Swansea City - Saturday 17th November, 3pm

Decky

Christ, this club is a joke. They can't even do the basics and inform a country when a player isn't fit.

Sounds like they did tbh:

"Immediately following the Premier League fixture against West Ham United on Sunday the Club went through the normal communication channels to advise the Senegalese Federation that both Papiss and Demba Ba would not be available for the international friendly match between Niger and Senegal scheduled for Wednesday, 14th November 2012, due to injury."

No idea what 'normal communication channels' are in this case but we're claiming we got in touch. :dontknow:

I'm not convinced - weren't most people of the impression Cisse would be off on international duty?

I don't know the facts either of course, but even if Senegal did have a grudge against us, they'd need something to work with in order to lodge this claim, some failure/incompetence in procedure.

Christ, this club is a joke. They can't even do the basics and inform a country when a player isn't fit.

"Immediately following the Premier League fixture against West Ham United on Sunday the Club went through the normal communication channels to advise the Senegalese Federation that both Papiss and Demba Ba would not be available for the international friendly match between Niger and Senegal scheduled for Wednesday, 14th November 2012, due to injury."

No idea what 'normal communication channels' are in this case but we're claiming we got in touch. :dontknow:

I'm not convinced - weren't most people of the impression Cisse would be off on international duty?

I don't know the facts either of course, but even if Senegal did have a grudge against us, they'd need something to work with in order to lodge this claim, some failure/incompetence in procedure.

This is FIFA we're dealing with here, remember. They probably just wrote down 'guilty' and 'not guilty' on two pieces of paper and picked one out of a hat.

This is FIFA we're dealing with here, remember. They probably just wrote down 'guilty' and 'not guilty' on two pieces of paper and picked one out of a hat.

:lol: Maybe you're right.

We were surprised to hear Cisse hadn't travelled, so I'm a little sceptical about our position myself.

Why are we jumping to 442 conclusions?

Can easily be 433 or switched to 433 mid-game.

Because the NUFC official twitter said it was four four two?

Because the NUFC official twit is allowed into team tactic meetings?

If it's 4-4-2 it will be with Hatem and Demba up front surely? With Sammy right and Fergie left. Which makes it a bit more fluid.

Not sure of the exact regulations tbh, I'd need to have a little dig for them. They've obviously got FIFA on their side though so there's not much we can do in all honesty.

From a completely selfish point of view I hope he tells them to fuck off and retires from International football.

With 'English Team' written on the back of the guilty paper just to be safe

You don't know who runs the account, it could be Pardew for all you know, i don't recall it ever being wrong until the west brom game.

Not sure of the exact regulations tbh, I'd need to have a little dig for them. They've obviously got FIFA on their side though so there's not much we can do in all honesty.

From a completely selfish point of view I hope he tells them to fuck off and retires from International football.

You actually can't retire from international football. They can pick you anytime they want.