Newcastle Utd 1 - 2 Swansea - 11/17/12 -post-match reaction from page 29

Beren

We've at least been better than we have been recently, but we aren't creating enough and relying too much on HBA. I'd probably take Sammy off as he's not really doing much. Ferguson needs to take his man on more, we saw against Stoke he's more than capable of doing it.

Utter s****.

It wasn't that bad.  At least we're showing some attacking intent and playing with a bit of width.  Just need to commit a few more men forward when we attack to support the strikers and I think we could get something.

You know who needs a slap?

Whichever teacher, parent , friend or other family member told a young Mike Williamson that it would be a good idea to be a footballer

a hard slap

Definitely. An abysmal player - I wonder if Hatem and Yohan cry themselves to sleep.

We looked ok there, got caught on the break far far to many times though. We've been much better than last week but our attacking plan is still limited to 'pass it to Hatem, watch him score'. We can't just rely on individual brilliance to get results and it's been a mainstay tactic in Pardew's time here. We never work our way up the pitch as a team, it's still much too rigid.