Stoke City vs. Newcastle United - 28/11/12 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

bowlingcrofty

Guest bimpy474

Pretty sure some people want us to lose this in another terrible performance so that Pardew is closer to the sack.

I just want us to turn it around and win.

I want him out but the team in my thinking comes way before him, i want us to win 100% always, no matter what players are on the pitch or who the manager is.

And despite this sounding strange after my clear fed-upperdness with him, i will support Pardew while the game is on.

Pretty sure some people want us to lose this in another terrible performance so that Pardew is closer to the sack.

I want him out but the team in my thinking comes way before him, i want us to win 100% always, no matter what players are on the pitch or who the manager is.

And despite this sounding strange after my clear fed-upperdness with him, i will support Pardew while the game is on.

Fair enough but I get vibes that this is similar to Souness last game at Man City,when people didn't really mind us losing.

Last season (I believe it was last season) we trolled the death out of these lot. Wiping the ball, using their towels, at throw-ins etc :lol:

I think this game will be a convincing win for us and the club will be all :troll: "Problem?".

I miss Raylor :( He is like a good luck charm.

Fair enough but I get vibes that this is similar to Souness last game at Man City,when people didn't really mind us losing.

Wow! I've never been a big fan of Pards, even last year with wins against Man U and Chelsea i said we weren't as good as some people made out and we had more than our fair share of luck, but even so, i could not compare him to Souness. I wanted Souness sacked because there was NO hope with him.

Wow! I've never been a big fan of Pards, even last year with wins against Man U and Chelsea i said we weren't as good as some people made out and we had more than our fair share of luck, but even so, i could not compare him to Souness. I wanted Souness sacked because there was NO hope with him.

I agree completely. I'm just saying I get vibes from people that they are wanting Pardew out at all costs.

I agree completely. I'm just saying I get vibes from people that they are wanting Pardew out at all costs.

Yeah, i know you didn't feel that way. Was just saying i'd surprised (and a little horrified) if anyone did.

Guest icemanblue

Hopefully it won't be as bad as this game:

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/mar2011/6/2/sol-campbell-and-jermaine-pennant-at-the-britannia-stadium-723662911.jpg

Look at the size of that beast, man. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Hopefully it won't be as bad as this game:

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/mar2011/6/2/sol-campbell-and-jermaine-pennant-at-the-britannia-stadium-723662911.jpg

When we had 4 CB's at the club as well.

:(