Stoke City vs. Newcastle United - 28/11/12 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

bowlingcrofty

Guest neesy111

I'll take defeat but a much better performance so the fans and team can go into the Wigan game with a glimmer of hope that things are changing.

If we can put in a good performance, there's every chance we can beat these again. They're nothing special whatsoever, we smashed them twice last season pretty comfortably. Would love it, love it, if we could do it again.

Guest Playmaker10

__________________Krul________________

Simpson___Williamson___Coloccini___Santon

_______________Tiote___Perch___________

Jonas______________Anita___________Ba

__________________Cisse_______________

Guest neesy111

If we can put in a good performance, there's every chance we can beat these again. They're nothing special whatsoever, we smashed them twice last season pretty comfortably. Would love it, love it, if we could do it again.

They're unbeaten at home since February and only conceded at home once this season.  That's a pretty good record even though I hate Stoke.

They're unbeaten at home since February and only conceded at home once this season.  That's a pretty good record even though I hate Stoke.

It's an excellent record but I'm just saying, we can do them if we execute a correct game plan like last season. I thought we were in for a humping last year and it turned out alright :lol:

Probably a ridiculous thing to say but this is almost a six pointer already when you look at the table.

If we can somehow get a win, all of a sudden, things look a world better given the fixtures we've got coming up.

A defeat and we're in a for a fucking awful run up to Xmas.

Aye but if we pick up a point, we might get a bit of confidence back.

I'm not trying to defend Pardew but with the injuries we have a good performance is going to be difficult.

Of course it would be nice to see us doing the right things.

Guest icemanblue

A point wouldn't be enough to gain a bit of confidence. Unless we played really well, which there's no chance we will.

Have to laugh at statements like this. Admittedly, considering our form, it's unlikely that we'll set the world alight. But, I can't see the sense in a supporter being absolutely certain that we'll lose and play shit. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think I've ever went into a game thinking this way.

:lol:

I didn't say it's certain we'll lose and play shit. Although, considering our form, that would be the likely scenario. I said there's no chance we'll suddenly play really well. We've been bad with all our players fit. Now, with all the injuries as well, there's not much to gain hope from.

I didn't say it's certain we'll lose and play shit. Although, considering our form, that would be the likely scenario. I said there's no chance we'll suddenly play really well. We've been bad with all our players fit. Now, with all the injuries as well, there's not much to gain hope from.

Well, you said there's no chance we'll play well, which is basically the same.

I didn't say it's certain we'll lose and play s***. Although, considering our form, that would be the likely scenario. I said there's no chance we'll suddenly play really well. We've been bad with all our players fit. Now, with all the injuries as well, there's not much to gain hope from.

Well, you said there's no chance we'll play well, which is basically the same.

Are you serious? We've gained points this season without, to put it mildly, play well. Not at all the same.

Guest icemanblue

Fair play actually, I've misread that a bit! Just seemed to tie in with the current malaise, and I'd already climbed onto my horse.

What was the game where Cabaye played that ridiculous through ball to Ciss for a goal. The ball took out like 4 or 5 of the opposition's players to play Cisse through practically one on one.

Pardew went on and on about the pass afterwards, and rightfully so.

I was sure Cabaye would end up playing just behind Cisse, like he did in that game, forever and ever after that.

What a dreamkiller Pardew has proven to be.

What was the game where Cabaye played that ridiculous through ball to Ciss for a goal. The ball took out like 4 or 5 of the opposition's players to play Cisse through practically one on one.

Pardew went on and on about the pass afterwards, and rightfully so.

I was sure Cabaye would end up playing just behind Cisse, like he did in that game, forever and ever after that.

What a dreamkiller Pardew has proven to be.

Stoke at home.