Stoke City vs. Newcastle United - 28/11/12 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

bowlingcrofty

Yeah, great idea to bench Anita when he was one of the few players who got out of Southampton with some credit. Play Perch alongside Colo, anything to keep that joker Williamson out of the team. Of course it will never happen, especially not against Stoke, but I'm so fucking fed up with Williamson.

Yeah, great idea to bench Anita when he was one of the few players who got out of Southampton with some credit. Play Perch alongside Colo, anything to keep that joker Williamson out of the team. Of course it will never happen, especially not against Stoke, but I'm so f***ing fed up with Williamson.

Actually, i can imagine Willo having a decent game against Stoke. They're not exactly full of clever runs and off the ball movement. Unless they play Jones, he'll just knock Willo over.

Yeah, great idea to bench Anita when he was one of the few players who got out of Southampton with some credit. Play Perch alongside Colo, anything to keep that joker Williamson out of the team. Of course it will never happen, especially not against Stoke, but I'm so f***ing fed up with Williamson.

Actually, i can imagine Willo having a decent game against Stoke. They're not exactly full of clever runs and off the ball movement. Unless they play Jones, he'll just knock Willo over.

Not sure about that as Crouch is on good form atm. Think he's got 3 assists in his last 3 games.

PS:

Both Jonas Gutierrez and James Perch are one booking away from an automatic one match ban.

:lol:

:'(

This season just won't fucking end!

On top of the taylor out till January and cabaye out till February it's all getting a bit much. Anyone needs me ill be crying in the corner, fetal position.

Krul

Perch  Willo  Colo

Santon      Anita    TIote    Fergie

Marv                    Jonas

Ba

Guest neesy111

In the least surprising news of the day, Owen isn't fit for this match.

One of his horses must need attention.

He's a media whore now.  Was on 5 live last night.

When was the last time we conceded a wonder goal / great strike from distance?

Suarez scored a wonder goal against us didn't he?

Best i've seen mate, unbelievable.  Could not believe what I witnessed (albeit on telly).  Can only imagine how those in the kop felt when he brought it down majestically and threaded it in at the near post. Magical.