Stoke City vs. Newcastle United - 28/11/12 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

bowlingcrofty

Love how everyone's just blindly hoping it's not a simple case of Anita helping Simpson to contain Etherington. The depressing truth. :lol:

It's obviously a straight 4-4-2 with Anita and Jonas on the wings like. I agree with Ikon though that I think Anita might be decent from the right, possibly shades of Barton when he played there for us.

Looks like:

Krul

Simpson  Willi  Colo  Santon

Perch  Tiote

Anita Jonas

Ba  Cisse

to me :lol:

Looks like:

Krul

Simpson  Willi  Colo  Santon

Anita Perch  Tiote Jonas

|

|

|

|

|

v             

Ba Cisse

To me.

This.

Love how everyone's just blindly hoping it's not a simple case of Anita helping Simpson to contain Etherington. The depressing truth. :lol:

Really is depressing that we've had to do this quite a few times (mostly with Jonas) since Enrique left. Sacrificing a position because our full backs aren't up to the task.

The official Twitter's been wrong about the formation before, but for it to be wrong again I guess we'd have to see Ba out wide.....

Coward tactics!

Howay man, at least wait and see what they are. Seems unlikely I agree but we might attack them.

I hope we do, doubt it though when lookin at what players he has chosen. Would gladly hold my hands up later :)

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/218/530/wtf_is_this_shit_Very_Disturbing_Childrens_Book_RE_We_dont_say_ampquotGermanampquot_in_America-s400x297-59009.jpg?1324142033

3 defensive midfielders and Jonas.  Silly fool is playing for 0-0.  Against Stoke.  Good luck Dembas, hope you don't expect any service tonight.

You can now understand the mentality of your average Stoke inhabitant.  One of them tries to take the piss out of the fact that we didn't average a 40,000 crowd between 1955 and 2001which is true.  What he's forgotten to mention is that between 1955 and now they've only once averaged a higher attendance than us and that was during the 1963-1964 season when they averaged 900 more than we did.

In the last 58 seasons, a cut-off point decided by a poster on that forum, we’ve averaged better gates than they have 57 times.  Some times we’ve had more than twice and often almost three times the crowds they’ve had.

Our worst average crowd has been better than 27 average crowds for Stoke.

The highest average crowd for Stoke since 1955 was 30,315, we've beaten that average crowd since 1955, 37 times.

Coward tactics!

Howay man, at least wait and see what they are. Seems unlikely I agree but we might attack them.

I agree with you, but who in that team is supposed to do the attacking? :undecided:

Who in the bench could do the the attacking apart from Marveaux? At least now we can bring him on if we go down.

Coward tactics!

I agree with you, but who in that team is supposed to do the attacking? :undecided:

Who in the bench could do the the attacking apart from Marveaux? At least now we can bring him on if we go down.

Is that supposed to be a good thing, that we've got our creative midfielder on the bench so we can throw him on if we're losing? ???

Guest Geordiesned

Pathetic again from Pardew. We'll spend the entire game camped in our own half occasionally hoofing the ball upfield aimlessly. Negative shite!

I'll be utterly amazed if we get anything whatsoever out of this.