Newcastle United vs. Wigan Athletic - 03/12/2012 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TheGuv

Putting my Pardew head on.

Krul

Simpson

Coloccini

Williamson

Santon

Anita

Tiote

Jonas

Ferguson

Cisse

Ba

I don't see him putting jonas on the right, so I think he will end up in the middle.

Can see a disaster if jonas and tiote are up against 3. Pardew will panic and quickly change to 433.

Literally cannot be fucked to watch this. I still will but i'm not looking forward to it and got no buzz or anything, whereas last year i'd spent most of the day thinking about the match prior to it and getting excited and shit

I'm against the calls for Pardew to go, mainly because of fear of who we will end up with. However, if he panics early on and changes systems to suit Wigan's formation, like he did last year then I will be getting very close to joining the calls for him to go.

It's time to stop worrying so much about the opposition and give them problems to consider instead.

I'm looking forward to this, for some reason.

Let's face it man, we all look forward to every NUFC game no matter what the circumstances are. There's pessimism in the lead up to the game etc.., but once matchday comes all that is forgotten and the excitement takes over. What's the point in following football otherwise?

I'm looking forward to this, for some reason.

Let's face it man, we all look forward to every NUFC game no matter what the circumstances are. There's pessimism in the lead up to the game etc.., but once matchday comes all that is forgotten and the excitement takes over. What's the point in following football otherwise?

:thup:

This club has taught me that when you think they've hit rock bottom, there's always one more level below. Its too simple to say we'll get the win tonight, I reckon there's one more non-victory in us.

A nasty little 1-1 for me, like.

How early would you advise to turn up for this? Don't wanna miss the kick-off in a queue.

Depends which stand you are in.

East Stand you need 10mins before kick off, all the rest are no trouble to get through turnstyles as far as I can see.

How early would you advise to turn up for this? Don't wanna miss the kick-off in a queue.

Depends which stand you are in.

East Stand you need 10mins before kick off, all the rest are no trouble to get through turnstyles as far as I can see.

Brilliant, in the SJH stand. Thanks man. :thup:

Guest ItalianMagpie

Goes without saying that this is a relegation 6 pointer. Can see it being a 1-1 draw unfortunately.

We had many of those when we got relegated. And we didn't win any (apart from Boro, iirc).

If we don't win this either we should start being really concerned.