Bordeaux vs Newcastle United - 06/12/12 @ 6pm (live on ESPN)

Dave

Elliot

Tavernier Williamson Perch Ferguson

Ranger    Bigirimana  Abeid    Marveaux      Sa Ameobi;

Sh Ameobi ©

I think we see this formation more often from now on.

Ranger will score 4 and go on to push us to a CL spot.

Campbell on the bench will keep me interested.

Actually, Ranger will be interesting to see as well.

I bet he's absolutely s***.

I still don't think he used to be before he turned all Omar Little.

Looking at their team compared to what they played at the weekend, only Planus and Ben Khalfallah played.

And they were arguably the worst team we've played this season so far, so hopefully their reserves will be even worse

Elliot; Tavernier, Williamson, Perch, Ferguson; Bigirimana, Abeid; Ranger, Marveaux, Sa Ameobi; Sh Ameobi ©

#NUFC substitutes v #Bordeaux: Krul, Coloccini, Simpson, Anita, Amalfitano, Campbell, Cisse. #newcastle #europaleague

Could be a pretty decent team. Think we'll win with that. Certainly have alot of energy in midfield and the down the flanks. Like Bigi sammy and Fergie... Tav & Abeid & Elliott look like they could be decent when i last saw them. Not sure what to expect from Ranger but he can be a handful. Shola ... well who knows. Marveaux could do with a goal to boost confidence and hopefully will be running the show.

Elliott

Tavernier  Williamson  Perch  Fergie

Bigi              Abeid

Marveaux

Ranger                          Sammy

Shola

Elliot; Tavernier, Williamson, Perch, Ferguson; Bigirimana, Abeid; Ranger, Marveaux, Sa Ameobi; Sh Ameobi ©

#NUFC substitutes v #Bordeaux: Krul, Coloccini, Simpson, Anita, Amalfitano, Campbell, Cisse. #newcastle #europaleague

Could be a pretty decent team. Think we'll win with that. Certainly have alot of energy in midfield and the down the flanks. Like Bigi sammy and Fergie... Tav & Abeid & Elliott look like they could be decent when i last saw them. Not sure what to expect from Ranger but he can be a handful. Shola ... well who knows. Marveaux could do with a goal to boost confidence and hopefully will be running the show.

Elliott

Tavernier  Williamson  Perch  Fergie

Bigi              Abeid

Marveaux

Ranger                          Sammy

Shola

It's probably one of the worst NUFC line-ups in years on paper to be fair mate.

I'm hopeful of some good performances, but I think you're being very optimistic if you think we'll win.

can't wait for Ranger to look decent enough to justify us not getting a striker in January.

'It's like a new signing having Nile back in the fold.  I think all of us, fans included, need to say a big thank you to Mike for keeping hold of him and giving him another chance when everyone else had written him off.  We should be grateful for that and in that sense it's been a great window for us even though we just didn't quite manage to get anyone over the line.'

can't wait for Ranger to look decent enough to justify us not getting a striker in January.

We have Cisse, Ba, Shola, Xisco, Sammy and Ranger on the books, that's more than enough for them to claim we don't need one.

I prefer to believe we are doing the opposite, start playing him just before a transfer window, hope he performs well enough for some mug to take a punt.

Fingers crossed.

'It's like a new signing having Nile back in the fold.  I think all of us, fans included, need to say a big thank you to Mike for keeping hold of him and giving him another chance when everyone else had written him off.  We should be grateful for that and in that sense it's been a great window for us even though we just didn't quite manage to get anyone over the line.'

That will be it exactly, then Ranger will end up getting in trouble again on February 2nd..