Newcastle Utd 1 - 3 Man City - 15/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 32

Beren

:lol: We are WOEFUL.

scary thing is, i don't even think City are playing that well.

Its a cliché but it really is like a training match for them, but are any of us surprised?

Yep, they're playing in third gear and still look like the harlem globetrotters just passing it around us without breaking sweat.

A lot of our players simply look like they don't want to be there which doesn't reflect well on Pardew, especially since the last straws most of his fans on here cling to is that he still has the players on his side.

I am maybe going to spark some controversy perhaps but think we're still playing substantially better than we have, it's just stupid that this performance comes against Man City and not against the variety of beatable teams we've had till now. Losing to Man City is annoying but we've not played terrible, Santon is having a total mare though

f*** off with the ball to Willaimson, that guy must be hammering them in on the training Wonga ground.

Wonder if on the training ground they actually work on what to do if, ahem, I mean when Willo wins all these headers.  Sad thing is even if he did get his great nonce to connect with one they'd be nae fecker in a b/w shirt anticipating/moving for the second ball.

This is oh so predicable. This team has no fight in it whatsoever - would be nice one of these days to feel confident that whoever we were facing we'd give it a f***ing go. So many basic errors.

Disagree this is on of the first times we look like a threat on goal. Jekyll and hyde with our atrocious defending though..and it is absolutely unacceptable even against the quality of the opponents.

I am maybe going to spark some controversy perhaps but think we're still playing substantially better than we have, it's just stupid that this performance comes against Man City and not against the variety of beatable teams we've had till now. Losing to Man City is annoying but we've not played terrible, Santon is having a total mare though

Defensively we have been awful, going forward though I have to say it's probably our best performance all season.

I agree with this, we aren't playing all that badly.

Defensively we have been awful, going forward though I have to say it's probably our best performance all season.

Yeah poor defensively mainly thanks to terrible cover from Jonas and Tiote, and Santon just not able to cope today. Our passing has been better than it has been by a huge margin tbh

Kamikaze tactics at times. I think our playground football disorientated them in parts and created chances, but they could have had as many as they wanted really.

Worry about what will happen as our legs tire, and if heads drop, in the second half. They have good fresh legs to call upon.

Anyway, hopefully we can keep this respectable, get a goal and give the fans something to cheer about.

...and be good faithful, subservient underlings of the AshleyLlambias Corporation. The longass season continues.

We started the game like we should every game, but then again if you don't do that every game you end up in this position. You lose confidence, you lose players to injury, you end up with this