Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Know very little about the lad, the injury and confidence issues are a concern but how good is he really?

Can play out wide right? which side? Is he quick?

It's alright man, everyone has seen him play loads and loads and he's French so he must be good.

:lol: You're such a miserable kernt these days.

The Times

Valuation met

Title change?

Newcastle United have wasted little time in their attempts to replace Demba Ba, having opened transfer talks with Loïc Rémy after meeting Marseilles’ £9.75 million valuation of the France forward.

Ba’s £7.5 million move to Chelsea has yet to be rubber-stamped, but Alan Pardew, the Newcastle manager, is planning for life without the Senegal forward, who has scored 13 goals in the Barclays Premier League this season.

Know very little about the lad, the injury and confidence issues are a concern but how good is he really?

Before he got injured at end of last season he was lightning, i mean Walcott lightning.

That injury might have effected his speed( i haven't seen him this year) who knows but lets hope not.

He mainly plays wide right or center but i have seen him play wide left too, he's also very good in the air as well( attacks the ball exceedingly well) as well as being very fast.

The main reason i'm excited about this is quite frankly he provides something we haven't had since Bellamy left.... Raw pace.

Can play well anywhere in a front three. Good header of the ball, not like a Vieri/Ferdinand type though, but good at finding space and head it with accuracy. Quick player, good technical ability, maybe not the Ben Arfa type, he can dribble but is more direct and has good movement.

It's alright man, everyone has seen him play loads and loads and he's French so he must be good.

Seriously man. Cheer the fuck up :lol:

La vérité fait mal non?

Seriously man. Cheer the fuck up :lol:

La vérité fait mal non?

I see your point but it gets tiresome seeing you act like a miserable bastard in every single thread going.

https://twitter.com/loughlinecho/status/286948900248621059/photo/1

[Ashley] has been very supportive and he has to be even more supportive in this window. He has to find the extra money for the striker. We're not going to buy a striker with the money we've received for Demba. There are a couple of options for me. One in particular plays on the side, which would push Cabaye forward to play in a loose number 10 role, which is a role in which he's done very well for us in the past. He will definitely find a moment or two for Papiss. But if we find a striker or a wide player, he needs to be a recognised goalscorer. That's important. In the options we have, there are a couple of striker/wide players, and a couple of strikers we think would link up well with Papiss.

So he's quick, scores goals, can play in a few positions.

Formation time!!

Remy      Cisse      HBA

Cabaye   

Tiote  Anita

Santon  Colo  S Taylor*  Debuchy

Krul

:notbad: (even though I know naff all about Remy).

* Get a new centre back in, who I have probably never heard of and it's fantasy best team we have ever had ever!!!

[Ashley] has been very supportive and he has to be even more supportive in this window. He has to find the extra money for the striker. We're not going to buy a striker with the money we've received for Demba. There are a couple of options for me. One in particular plays on the side, which would push Cabaye forward to play in a loose number 10 role, which is a role in which he's done very well for us in the past. He will definitely find a moment or two for Papiss. But if we find a striker or a wide player, he needs to be a recognised goalscorer. That's important. In the options we have, there are a couple of wide players, and a couple of strikers we think would link up well with Papiss.

http://i.imgur.com/h7jb7.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/h7jb7.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/h7jb7.gif

From the Youtube footage I've seen of him (:lol:), he seems quick and strong, but very one-footed (right footed, that is). :dontknow:

Guest sicko2ndbest

[Ashley] has been very supportive and he has to be even more supportive in this window. He has to find the extra money for the striker. We're not going to buy a striker with the money we've received for Demba. There are a couple of options for me. One in particular plays on the side, which would push Cabaye forward to play in a loose number 10 role, which is a role in which he's done very well for us in the past. He will definitely find a moment or two for Papiss. But if we find a striker or a wide player, he needs to be a recognised goalscorer. That's important. In the options we have, there are a couple of striker/wide players, and a couple of strikers we think would link up well with Papiss.

Sounds like he's got nothing to lose!

Very much like the sound of all of that.

So by the sounds of it..

Tiote Anita

HBA  Cabaye  Remy

Cisse

is the plan if we get him?

Looks pretty good that like. Not seen owt of Remy of course, being a neanderthal Premier League watcher.

He's had a Gouffran/Gourcuff 'mare, but that's a canny article.