Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He wants us to buy him instead,

“If he was to go, someone will have to pay for him. He has a buy-out clause, and we want our money back.”

because he wants to go wheeling and dealing fact is no ones even come close to paying for him this summer and no one will, no one is going to risk millions on someone who may end up in jail

I wouldn't be so convinced. His relegation release clause still might make him a very interesting proposition, depending on the chance of him being charged, and then convicted. Out of interest, does anybody know how long he would go down if found guilty? Is it a matter of weeks, months or years typically?

“If he was to go, someone will have to pay for him. He has a buy-out clause, and we want our money back.”

because he wants to go wheeling and dealing fact is no ones even come close to paying for him this summer and no one will, no one is going to risk millions on someone who may end up in jail

I wouldn't be so convinced. His relegation release clause still might make him a very interesting proposition, depending on the chance of him being charged, and then convicted. Out of interest, does anybody know how long he would go down if found guilty? Is it a matter of weeks, months or years typically?

What, for rape? :lol:

does it make a difference? if we ever kept on a convicted rapist that would be my last at this club

EDIT: not that I'm suggesting any club would

What, for rape? :lol:

:papiss:

Why did we not try loan until January then we pay the fee, surely the charges will be sorted by then. QPR cannot expect clubs to pay £8m on a player who could be sent down.

I think that's what will happen if the deal is to be done and he's proven innocent of all charges.

We don't genuinely do loans without the possibility of signing the player later on, the wages will be a bigger issue than that IMO.

Didn't Patrick Kluivert get fast tracked into the national team after he mowed that person down in Holland?

He did indeed. He was also suspected of rape earlier, as has Van Persie. It's a fast track to get yourself in our national team it is.. :snod:

You're not actually serious, are you Unbelievable!? :lol: Rape is about as bad as it gets without something involving kids or murder. I thought that was just pretty standard across developed countries.

Not entirely no, although you do hear some ridiculously low sentences, and VIP's are nearly always cleared of charges before they even have to appear in court, as in the cases of Van Persie and Kluivert. Good to see your country have real punishment. Doubt much will come of it in Remy's case though.

don't be daft man, 99% of the time they wanted it anyway, they just get a bout of remorse in the morning after the booze has worn off

And a woman with her skirt up can run a helluva lot quicker than a man with his trousers down.

Guest bimpy474

don't be daft man, 99% of the time they wanted it anyway, they just get a bout of remorse in the morning after the booze has worn off

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/other/grand/other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2517.gif