Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest icemanblue

I would imagine that we're relying on brinkmanship if we are to bring him here permanently. As per usual.

If the £1.8m loan fee that Redknapp made public was actually the truth, then you'd imagine the buyout fee is £5m should the mooted £6.8m release clause also exist in reality.

Too logical?

Definitely too positive. :lol:

It was widely reported at the time, with some insisting the same since, that we have an agreed fee. I just cannot see us dropping near £2m on a loan signing, without that going towards a future fee. We'll sign him once his case is done, I reckon.

I would imagine that we're relying on brinkmanship if we are to bring him here permanently. As per usual.

If the £1.8m loan fee that Redknapp made public was actually the truth, then you'd imagine the buyout fee is £5m should the mooted £6.8m release clause also exist in reality.

Too logical?

It was widely reported at the time, with some insisting the same since, that we have an agreed fee. I just cannot see us dropping near £2m on a loan signing, without that going towards a future fee. We'll sign him once his case is done, I reckon.

Too logical?

...... like a new signing etc etc......

You'd think he'd have burnt his bridges with QPR though? I know he did ok last season but jumping ship and then going back smiling when they're in the Premiership again is hardly the kind of thing they'd want

You'd think he'd have burnt his bridges with QPR though? I know he did ok last season but jumping ship and then going back smiling when they're in the Premiership again is hardly the kind of thing they'd want

Joey Barton.

I would think they'd take him back with open arms tbh. I'm hoping once he's had a taste of playing in front of 50,000 he won't want to go back though.

Please be innocent Loic!

Even though he's only played only a couple of times, he has made such a difference to the balance of the team as well as the way we play. The opposition have to double up on a player on Remy because he is skillful and that gives the likes of Ben Arfa more space to work. If he's found innocent and we don't sign him permanently, it would be a massive loss on our part (fuck you JFK and your ramblings).

Dude on Guardian podcast this morning saying he's injured. Guess he's just talking s**** because he was subbed off.

Seemed fine when he walking off, but god I hope he isn't injured. He's been a massive impact on our style of play IMO

I thought he was limping ever so slightly, like.

Dude on Guardian podcast this morning saying he's injured. Guess he's just talking s**** because he was subbed off.

Seemed fine when he walking off, but god I hope he isn't injured. He's been a massive impact on our style of play IMO

I thought he was limping ever so slightly, like.

Just his strut that man.

Considering Remy for fantasy team, especially with upcoming opponents. Bit of a gamble, although I've already decided now is the time for the wildcard. Can't decide if he's going to play enough though, can see him being taken off for Gouf alot

Dude on Guardian podcast this morning saying he's injured. Guess he's just talking shite because he was subbed off.

Pardew was saying just yesterday that we have more or less everyone fit for this weekend, he didn't mention any problems with Remy.

Pardew was saying just yesterday that we have more or less everyone fit for this weekend, he didn't mention any problems with Remy.

commentary at the start of the villa match said we expected remy to only last an hour or so.

commentary at the start of the villa match said we expected remy to only last an hour or so.

That was due to lack of fitness rather than injury though. The Guardian seems to be implying he's out injured.