Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32565063.jpg

Every transfer thread

:lol: Bang on.

:lol:

The thing I dont get is how Neesy comes on here and tells us all about how we shouldn't believe anything about any transfer deal, and how none of them are ever going to come off.

Then straight after says "there is a 1% chance of this deal happening" as if he's spoken to Marseille himself :lol: Don't kid yourself Neesy, sat in a pair of crusty Y-fronts, you've got less of a clue than anyone else. Why should we believe you over people who actually have contacts at the club? :lol:

You don't have to believe me, but too many on here believe everything that's written in the papers.  Last transfer window should prove that.

First of all, this is SSN, hardly a reliable source. Secondly, i would think that one of the functions of agents is that you can have a word with them to see if one of the players they represent might have an interest in joining you and, if so, what they want want (ball park) wages wise.

Otherwise you could waste a lot of time negotiating with a club only to find out the player has no intention of joining you or wants an absolute fortune.

Anyway, i'd be utterly astounded if we Cisse, Ba and Remy on the books at the same time. I seriously doubt the club would think that an affordable investment.

The only bit of the news that caught me attention was the mention of Douglas possibly going to Jormany. We really need a new CB. Imo, we only need another striker if one of them leaves first.

Every transfer thread

The thing I dont get is how Neesy comes on here and tells us all about how we shouldn't believe anything about any transfer deal, and how none of them are ever going to come off.

Then straight after says "there is a 1% chance of this deal happening" as if he's spoken to Marseille himself :lol: Don't kid yourself Neesy, sat in a pair of crusty Y-fronts, you've got less of a clue than anyone else. Why should we believe you over people who actually have contacts at the club? :lol:

You don't have to believe me, but too many on here believe everything that's written in the papers.  Last transfer window should prove that.

I don't think anyone in the last few pages of this thread has been here (on this forum) for less than a few years. Everyone knows how it works, they don't need you to tell them. It's unbelievably condescending, tiresome, and you just look self-satisfied.

Fortunately, most people also understand why we're on this forum. To keep up to date with the latest news. Something is in the papers, we read it, take it with a massive pinch of salt, then have a discussion. That process doesn't need moderating by you.

Last transfer window didn't prove anything btw, Neesy. The media have been cooking up false transfer rumours for more than a year, you know :thup:.

Guest neesy111

Every transfer thread

I don't think anyone in the last few pages of this thread has been here (on this forum) for less than a few years. Everyone knows how it works, they don't need you to tell them. It's unbelievably condescending, tiresome, and you just look self-satisfied.

Fortunately, most people also understand why we're on this forum. To keep up to date with the latest news. Something is in the papers, we read it, take it with a massive pinch of salt, then have a discussion. That process doesn't need moderating by you.

Last transfer window didn't prove anything btw, Neesy. The media have been cooking up false transfer rumours for more than a year, you know :thup:.

I'll it at that then. :thup:

Every transfer thread

I'll it at that then. :thup:

Eh? :lol:

Ba to leave with a couple of days left in the window, then Marseille up the asking price for Remy by half a million knowing we're in a tough spot.

We produce another masterclass of nerve and end up signing nobody.

Ba to leave with a couple of days left in the window, then Marseille up the asking price for Remy by half a million knowing we're in a tough spot.

We produce another masterclass of nerve and end up signing nobody.

We can be held to ransom at the moment because everyone thinks we need to replace Ba, but when no-one signs him, because of his knee / wages / agents, we can call Marseille's bluff that they'd rather have a £10m player sat on their bench all season than the money.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Mirror/People reckon he's off to Milan

Last paragraph

Raising the Ba: Newcastle striker may stay after advisers demand £12m

By Alan Oliver  |  29 Dec 2012 23:00

Demba Ba may be forced to stay at Newcastle after demands from his advisers for extra payments pushed his fee above £12million, writes the Sunday People..

The Senegal striker has a £7.5m release clause written into his contract which can be activated as soon as the transfer window swings open on Tuesday.

But Sunday People Sport understands that Ba’s advisers want between £3m and £5m to conduct a transfer – ballooning the fee to a whopping £12.5m.

Click here for more stories from the Sunday People           

Potential buyers also face the nightmare task of trying to satisfy Ba’s wage demands. He is believed to want a whopping £85,000 a week, having turned down Newcastle’s improved offer of £70,000.

All in all it adds up to a massive gamble on a player who may not even pass a medical because of a long-standing knee problem.

The demands of Ba’s advisers have annoyed players and officials at St James’ Park.

A Toon source said: “There are people in the dressing room who believe Demba Ba has let Mike Ashley and Newcastle down after the way they helped resurrect his career. They’ve been kicked in the teeth.”

If Ba does leave Newcastle are likely to miss out on Marseille striker Loic Remy, who favours a move to AC Milan.

The mirror do this to every transfer, they always pick up on a story of player linked with a club, then link him to random club.

If a Premiership side is in h=for him then I'm sure he will go there, I think the only challenge we will face is from other teams in the Premiership.

I honestly dont care unless Ba goes we need defenders a lot more.

I know we dont work like this but id rather spend 10m on a CB than 10m on him as it stands.

I agree.  CB is the vital at this point.

Imagine a £10m cb coming in?  :smitten:  :drool:

No doubt a double broken leg in his debut.