Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been excited about a signing like Loic since Kluivert. Can't wait for tmrw.

While they are completely different players he just gives me that same comfort of complete class every time he is on the ball and someone that can create magic. He is the real deal, hopefully we can keep him fitter than Patrick.

Haven't been excited about a signing like Loic since Kluivert. Can't wait for tmrw.

While they are completely different players he just gives me that same comfort of complete class every time he is on the ball and someone that can create magic. He is the real deal, hopefully we can keep him fitter than Patrick.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40407000/jpg/_40407321_patrick300.jpg

Mental this day. Still can't quite believe we had him...wish he was arsed man, gosh if we had him motivated and fit.

Man, PK's celebrations sometimes were epic. I remember one match where Shearer went on a great run into the box and crossed in and PK smacked it in and ran over to him pointed to him and they both celebrated together. Remember at the time thinking...holy s*** AS + PK are our f***ing strikers. Pass the torch and he and Bellamy would cause havoc... :( That Bellamy/PK Crystal Palace goal, or Patrick's header at home to Chelsea in the cup...

He played very well in quite a few games, usually looked on another level to most players around him.  Definitely agree he had this aura of class about him as well, as soon as he got the ball it was obvious and he very rarely wasted possession.

Pity those 2 goals plus Spurs and Olympiakos were about the only things of note Kluivert really did.

There was never gonna be some amazing Kluivert/Bellamy strike partnership that some people like to think would have happened.

It would have been bloody good, and was, tbh.

Far better than the alternative, anyway.

Pity those 2 goals plus Spurs and Olympiakos were about the only things of note Kluivert really did.

There was never gonna be some amazing Kluivert/Bellamy strike partnership that some people like to think would have happened.

I agree, it wasn't really given much of a chance. Kluivert wasn't really managed very well in his time here, but then a lot of that was down to the changeover from SBR to the evil Souness.

Fuck you guys, got me watching goals of Patrick Kluivert. Damn I miss Robert on the wing hitting those amazing hard crosses into the box, and our players attacking the ball instead of backing off... What the hell happened to our team..

Yeah, whatever.

Guest neesy111

Yeah, whatever.

Kluivert and Bellamy was our best partnership that season.

100%. Was thinking that when he was as QPR, and saw glimpses of it vs. Fulham. Hopefully he left his dick-tendencies in London

No point, mate. Clueless.

Everyone seems to forget how hopeless Shearer was in the league that season.

The torch should have been passed off and it would have had SBR been kept in charge. Bellamy's own goal scoring was improving at that point as well - he and PK should have been our men.

No point, mate. Clueless.

Everyone seems to forget how hopeless Shearer was in the league that season.

The torch should have been passed off and it would have had SBR been kept in charge. Bellamy's own goal scoring was improving at that point as well - he and PK should have been our men.

Can't remember Bellamy scoring many own goals.

Hehhheehe