Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

They deserve reds for acting like complete fucking tarts to be honest. I'm sick and tired of player histrionics. They need to grow the fuck up. Remy is a fucking idiot!

Soft as f*** red but you don't stick your head in like that. There was contact so it'll stand too.

Was there though?  Surely nothing to be lost by appealing.

the fa have been known to throw in an extra game for a "frivolous appeal"

Johnson got them both sent off. He didn't move his head as such but Johnson reacted when they touched and possibly yellows turned immediately to red. Plain stupid.

Aye he drew attention to it, I think at least Remy would have went if Foy had seen it originally though even without the theatrics.

I'm surprised Johnson was sent off, he didn't actually do anything worthy of a red unless you tot up 2 yellows, one for his aggressive ness before the incident and another for being a massive tosser rolling about the floor.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 49s

Pardew: "Johnson's reaction was catalyst for the sendings off. Johnson should be ashamed of himself. It was stupid" #nufc

I have no problem with him saying that but Remy has to take some blame here too.

If we appeal, can he play on Saturday?

Appeals are heard before the next match.

When is the last date to appeal though?

No idea when's the exact deadline. Arsenal appealed a red card the Monday after a Saturday match. Mackems match is 4 days away.