Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thought he wasn't very good today anyway. Shame our options are pants.

haven't been convinced by him overall this season tbh, just doesn't seem terribly interested at times.

He's shown what he can do...knows NUFC won't pay the fee demanded and in any case he's made his mind up that we are a club going nowhere - why would he be interested any more..?

As the season wears on he'll be less and less interested as the  'not getting injured for the WC' mode kicks in.

Looks to me as though Remy wanted to go face to face in a boxing weigh in style stare at each other, as soon as they met Johnson was a disgrace and it was him who ended up turning that into two red cards.

It was both, plain stupid, Remy should know better than that. Ref is obviously a prick for handling it all wrong, but by giving the ref a chance with such stupidity. He possibly deserved it because of that.

Looks to me as though Remy wanted to go face to face in a boxing weigh in style stare at each other, as soon as they met Johnson was a disgrace and it was him who ended up turning that into two red cards.

It was both, plain stupid, Remy should know better than that. Ref is obviously a prick for handling it all wrong, but by giving the ref a chance with such stupidity. He possibly deserved it because of that.

It was all handbags leading to the head-to-head, which made it more ridiculously stupid on Remy's part. I had seen more aggressive shoving than that joke of a moment, and I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.

haven't been convinced by him overall this season tbh, just doesn't seem terribly interested at times.

Give me his half interested > 90% of our squad.

I thought he was great yesterday like, very unlucky with hitting the woodwork three times. Stupid as fuck of course, but let's not re-write history and say that he was poor before the sending off.

Give me his half interested > 90% of our squad.

I thought he was great yesterday like, very unlucky with hitting the woodwork three times. Stupid as fuck of course, but let's not re-write history and say that he was poor before the sending off.

He wasn't great IMO. With the service and quality of balls in the box (not to mention the dishevelled Norwich backline) a great performance would have meant he got on the end of one or two of the good balls put in and won us the game. He's got some good attributes, but his finishing is nothing to write home about. With the money we're willing to spend not sure if we can get much better in today's market with wealthy club hoarding better strikers on their bench.

Still don't get why we wouldn't appeal.

i saw a dodgy gif and it looked like the norwich player got him sent of tbh

also, if we appeal would it not mean he could play vs the mackems?

surely f***ing worth it

Nah.

Never a sending off, he was so unlucky not to score from that free kick and in open play. Nowhere near as lethal as Demba Ba like but a lot more pace and causes havoc for opposition, they shit themselves when ball is played to him

His attitude has been great, he took a decent wack off Bennett and  didn't shurk any other challenges. It was his tracking back and him putting it in defending that caused the altercation where he got sent off.