Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Johnson definitely got him sent off, and nearly got away with it until the linesman pointed it out to the ref.

Silly of Remy to do what he did, but never a red. Johnson was the main offender IMO for mirroring Remy's actions and also jumping on the floor trying to get Remy sent off.

Soft as f*** red but you don't stick your head in like that. There was contact so it'll stand too.

It was Johnson that stuck his head in and then proceeded to act like a tart

movement by Remy so that'll be the excuse by the FA to not overturn it. Moronic to give the chance to the ref to f*** things up

Will need to watch it again BUT I didn't see any movement from Remy, it was the reaction of Johnson that got him sent off

It was pretty much identical to the Shelvey incident, only with the victim rolling about on the floor for no reason today.

More sticking your head into his to intimidate than an actual attempt to cause any harm. Still thick as fuck and worthy of a red considering 90% of players will go after doing that.

EDIT: Not that I agree like, it was soft.

Also how the fuck is putting your face close to someone elses worthy of a 3 game fucking ban!

got reina a red vs us when he put his head in the vague direction of perch a year or two ago

Just because it benefited our team at the time doesn't mean I agree with it.

Guest Roger Kint

Soft as f*** red but you don't stick your head in like that. There was contact so it'll stand too.

movement by Remy so that'll be the excuse by the FA to not overturn it. Moronic to give the chance to the ref to f*** things up

Will need to watch it again BUT I didn't see any movement from Remy, it was the reaction of Johnson that got him sent off

there was a bit not much and certainly not enough to get him sent off but thats what you get when the FA employ incompetents to ref games

Not the refs fault his assistant 'saw' a headbutt

Not sure how he managed to see two headbutts. He sent off Remy for headbutting, he also sent off Johnson for headbutting. Makes no sense.

Appeal we shall.

I liked the idea Foy went back to him after the two reds and looked to ask him again.

Hate that rule, needs some sort of common sense which will never happen but still a stupid thing to do.

Also if you are going to get sent off for violent conduct at least make the fucking most of it.

Also how the fuck is putting your face close to someone elses worthy of a 3 game fucking ban!

got reina a red vs us when he put his head in the vague direction of perch a year or two ago

fact of modern football they're all a bunch of dirty cheaters

Guest bimpy474

there was a bit not much and certainly not enough to get him sent off but thats what you get when the FA employ incompetents to ref games

Not the refs fault his assistant 'saw' a headbutt

Not sure how he managed to see two headbutts. He sent off Remy for headbutting, he also sent off Johnson for headbutting. Makes no sense.

Appeal we shall.

I liked the idea Foy went back to him after the two reds and looked to ask him again.

He hadn't shown Johnson his when he went back, he went back for a chat and off Johnson went too.

Guest bimpy474

Both should appeal and both should win. Neither will.

I fear this will be correct, it'll be classed as aggressive behaviour and the cards will stand.

fact of modern football they're all a bunch of dirty cheaters

Don't know about all.  For instance today I think if Ben Arfa pretended he was fouled when he stumbled in the box we'd have gotten a pen.  Looked like a pen from where the ref was and he took ages walking up thinking about it, looking for reactions from players.  Ben Arfa didn't apeal so he knew there must be no contact.