Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew has confirmed we aren't appealing

Why would you not appeal?

There's no point - they only overturn reds if it's an absolute howler and there was enough in the confrontation for them to back the ref in this one.

I thought it was harsh, he seemed to just keep his head still, but I don't understand how the ref could send off both players, surely if Johnson was head butted he shouldn't be sent off. If he dived and feigned injury then Remy shouldn't have been sent off. 

Thought he was class for most of it to be fair. On another day that first half shot that hit the post and the free-kick second half may have gone in.  Wish he'd just walked away though after Johnson trying to wind him up. Would be infinitely more confident for the derby if he was playing.

Thought he wasn't very good today anyway. Shame our options are pants.

haven't been convinced by him overall this season tbh, just doesn't seem terribly interested at times.

Give me his half interested > 90% of our squad.

Thought he wasn't very good today anyway. Shame our options are pants.

haven't been convinced by him overall this season tbh, just doesn't seem terribly interested at times.

He's shown what he can do...knows NUFC won't pay the fee demanded and in any case he's made his mind up that we are a club going nowhere - why would he be interested any more..?

Just seeing the incident again. It's so fucking soft. Heads barely touch. You see players square up like that all the time, it was purely that wankers over reaction that got Remy sent off.

Joke we lose our top goalscorer over something so petty.