Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think we're pretty tempting to be honest, especially to a French player.

Also, Ba's move to Chelsea probably makes us tempting too. Do well here and they'll get a CL move. Would prefer we weren't in that position, but now I'm happy to take offering a good platform.

With regards to a centre back:

http://twitpic.com/bs8bbe

It's going to depend a lot on how much the striker costs us. That's something I think we'll come to late in the window.

He then goes on about Taylor coming back from injury. Like a new signing! :lol:

:anguish:

ffs i knew it was too good to be true.

To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction. Something like that.

They won't accept the bid. And if they do, Remy won't talk to us. And if he does, then we won't offer what he wants. And we do, he won't accept it. And if he does, he won't pass his medical. And if he does, he won't be very good. And if he is, we'll probably sell him. Or go down. FTM.

They won't accept the bid. And if they do, Remy won't talk to us. And if he does, then we won't offer what he wants. And we do, he won't accept it. And if he does, he won't pass his medical. And if he does, he won't be very good. And if he is, we'll probably sell him. Or go down. FTM.

:lol:

With regards to a centre back:

http://twitpic.com/bs8bbe

It's going to depend a lot on how much the striker costs us. That's something I think we'll come to late in the window.

He then goes on about Taylor coming back from injury. Like a new signing! :lol:

:anguish:

Jesus wept. Either that or recall Curtis Good and claim he's ready for the Premier league...

Guest ItalianMagpie

So I see no reason why Remy wouldn't be attracted to a move to NUFC.

Cause we are in a relegation battle?

:lol: