Newcastle United v Everton - 02/01/13 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

Considering we shipped seven goals last time out, I sense a mood of resilience and defiance amongst supporters rather than despondency or anger.

Got a feeling it will be a big atmosphere tonight and a positive performance could make it a very big one.

Was thinking this before, even in the stands I dont sense many turning on Pardew/the team like with previous managers, especially Alladyce and Souness. I think most can see we've had problems this year especially with injuries.

Considering we shipped seven goals last time out, I sense a mood of resilience and defiance amongst supporters rather than despondency or anger.

Got a feeling it will be a big atmosphere tonight and a positive performance could make it a very big one.

Was thinking this before, even in the stands I dont sense many turning on Pardew/the team like with previous managers, especially Alladyce and Souness. I think most can see we've had problems this year especially with injuries.

Was looking for a spare this morning and on .co.uk it looks very close to a sell out.

Excellent if so, considering form, midweek TV, return to work hangovers etc.

Was looking for a spare this morning and on .co.uk it looks very close to a sell out.

Excellent if so, considering form, midweek TV, return to work hangovers etc.

:thup:

Need a big atmosphere tonight.

PhysioRoom.com Ltd ‏@physioroom

#Moyes confims #Pienaar (dead leg) #Baines (ankle) along with #Coleman are very doubtful for the trip to #NUFC #EFC

Guess at least two of them (Baines for sure) will be starting, though.

PhysioRoom.com Ltd ‏@physioroom

#Moyes confims #Pienaar (dead leg) #Baines (ankle) along with #Coleman are very doubtful for the trip to #NUFC #EFC

Guess at least two of them (Baines for sure) will be starting, though.

As I say I think my gut reaction is Pienaar will be out, Baines I think Moyes will absolutely give until the last minute to try and push him through. But there's no getting away from the fact that if they're both out it's a fucking massive blow and will surely give you a huge boost.

So, either definitely out or very possibly out are Baines, Pienaar, Coleman, Mirallas, Gibson. That's our first choice left side, right side, and starting central midfielder out. You could make a damn good team with the injured players from both sides.

Krul

Santon Williamson Coloccini Ferguson

Anita Perch Tiote

Marveaux Cisse Obertan

Either be this or swapped in Bigirimana for Ferguson/Perch. Don't think we've any other options worryingly enough.

Perch and Tiote are probably fine in away games but for me when you need to take the game to the opposition at home they're both too limited with the ball at their feet.

I'm not sure on ferguson defensively tbf, id be tempted to put anita at rb and put bigi in the center.

Think I would go that way too.

agree re ferguson, but i'd go perch to right back and bring bigi into the middle.

I'm not sure on ferguson defensively tbf, id be tempted to put anita at rb and put bigi in the center.

agree re ferguson, but i'd go perch to right back and bring bigi into the middle.

It's another option, but Perch has looked shaky the last couple of times he's started at right back.

It's another option, but Perch has looked shaky the last couple of times he's started at right back.

He's shit anywhere apart from DM usually despite how others like to paint it. Unfortunately Ferguson hasn't really convinced at FB either although he'll definitely have more going forward and Naismith isn't the trickiest of players although he does pop with goals.

true but i really want anitas prompting and movement in midfield.