Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

2 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

didn't they have to pull the infamous 02/03  away Jersey for something along those lines? lol they had an orange away with hummel a few seasons ago and that was paired with a white 3rd kit with a red and white sash [emoji38] so don't think this one will cause any controversy... 

A few castore kits have been leaked now 

rangers home and away, villa's kits, seville

and I think I seen one of there European teams kits leaked to, wonder if well be leaked soon ?

Had a Diadora one with NTL on a few years before the Hummel one.

Presumably the kit manufacturers think the controversy will sell a few more shirts while appealing to some of the less savoury inhabitants of Glasgow

On 10/05/2022 at 14:13, gjohnson said:

Bit risky with the colour choice surely.

Presumably they'll also be handing the players flutes when they walk out against Celtic in this.

Don't fathom how Unibet accepted that as color wise that is the color of their main opponent in the European market, Betsson. You don't want to make that association marketing wise.

33 minutes ago, 54 said:

Always interested to see teams who are known for one primary colour experiment with other accent colours. City are very hit and miss, generally they stay white, but have branched out to purple before, and now this. Liverpool with the odd bit of orange on this seasons shirt. 

The badges don't look right with the crest above the Puma logo for me. I think because whenever we've had central badges it's been manufacturer above crest and that's just what feels 'right'.

On 17/05/2022 at 14:30, wormy said:

The badges don't look right with the crest above the Puma logo for me. I think because whenever we've had central badges it's been manufacturer above crest and that's just what feels 'right'.

Yeah, it’s always been that way with central badge placement. Not sure why them and Nike have flipped it, just looks weird.