Newcastle United 1 - 2 Everton - 02/01/13 - post-match reaction from page 53

Dave

We're a f***ing joke and the owner needs to put his hands in his pockets and strengthen this side.

What a f***ing joke. The basics aren't even being achieved, man :facepalm:

You could spend a 100 million quid and we would still play like that under pardew.  I think the player don't believe in his ideas anymore.

Just a collection of shit little players everywhere, man.

Pardew should be ashamed of this rubbish tonight but the sad fact is we've ended this game with 3-4 players who've proved themselves at PL level.

Guest loven Mag 11

The ref ruined that game entirely, and why the fuck Shola got 96 minutes is absolutely disgusting aswell. Need to win the next 3 or we are in deep shit boys.

From the Beeb, who on here is Mitch ??

Mitch, Newcastle on text: "We are really starting to see the effects of not investing in the summer. I feel sorry for our fans and Pardew, just hope our owner shows faith in Pardew to back up the faith shown in his contract."

Don't you wish sometimes that you could just change your allegiance, I really just feel now like giving up on this f***ing club. It's the same s*** they put us through rotating through crap years interspersed with the odd good year where they come close to challenging for stuff to keep us interested. I'm fed up with it, it ruins my mood and my day, I wish it didn't bother me so much but it does and I'm stuck with them no matter what they do. It's like crack it really, it's terribly bad for you but you have to keep coming back for more.

:anguish: