Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 05/01/13 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

Guest neesy111

Why are some of your still typing on an Internet forum.  Don't you have to rush to St James' Park to get your opinion on TV?

Haha. As if you're an NUFC fan.

At as late as 5am in the morning it sure seems like I'm watching/listening to the games for some reason (almost every game for over 20 years).

Not like those soft types in the north east of England who have to wait until daylight to watch a game of football.

Cool. Now fuck off with your condescending shite against our fans :thup:

:thup:

Why are some of your still typing on an Internet forum.  Don't you have to rush to St James' Park to get your opinion on TV?

At as late as 5am in the morning it sure seems like I'm watching/listening to the games for some reason (almost every game for over 20 years).

Not like those soft types in the north east of England who have to wait until daylight to watch a game of football.

Wouldn't you rather get up at 5am for a cup final, pet?  :aww:

Sure would.... but Division 2 doesn't get broadcast.  So I'd rather get to watch/listen to seasons worth of games from the Premier League than only 6 games from the FA Cup.

This is a fucking watershed for the club this like. Shola sent off as captain and giving the armband to Williamson who produced the most limp and pathetic display in recent memory from a defender.

It's just so boring now, can't be arsed. We lose EVERY GAME and it's just really irritating, more than anything else. Apathy is the word.

Sure would.... but Division 2 doesn't get broadcast.  So I'd rather get to watch/listen to seasons worth of games from the Premier League than only 6 games from the FA Cup.

Oh, yeah, I read about that.  They changed the rules so cup winners now get the cup, prize money, a europa league spot and relegated.

I shudder to think what Debuchy thought of that

:megusta: "I'm never going to have to fight for a spot."

You jest, but this is part of the problem. There's hardly any competition for places at all thanks to the tight cunts in charge and their purple player bullshit.

Guest neesy111

You jest, but this is part of the problem. There's hardly any competition for places at all thanks to the tight cunts in charge and their purple player bullshit.

Competition for places.....

:yao:

This is a f***ing watershed for the club this like. Shola sent off as captain and giving the armband to Williamson who produced the most limp and pathetic display in recent memory from a defender.

It's just so boring now, can't be arsed. We lose EVERY GAME and it's just really irritating, more than anything else. Apathy is the word.

Did Williamson really get the armband? :lol:

This is a f***ing watershed for the club this like. Shola sent off as captain and giving the armband to Williamson who produced the most limp and pathetic display in recent memory from a defender.

Did Williamson really get the armband? :lol:

Aye, I only noticed when they were doing replays of the second goal. It would be funny if it wasn't tragic. Shola and Williamson captaining us in the FA Cup, man. It's a fucking shambolic joke.

This is a fucking watershed for the club this like. Shola sent off as captain and giving the armband to Williamson who produced the most limp and pathetic display in recent memory from a defender.

Wow. When you put it like that :lol: Goddam.

Only people aren't bored are non-NUFC supporting mates who get to take the piss out of you :fuuu:

:lol: I don't jest at all. I watch enough sports to recognize a team that has quit on their coach. There's absolutely no incentive to work hard because of a lack of depth. The manager can't drop players because there's no one in the wings that can do the job on a consistent basis and every fucker in the team knows it.

Mike Williamson is undroppable on a team in Europe.

Pardew isn't blameless, though. He's been clueless since the season started. At least last year you could argue that he'd learn from his mistakes from time to time, but he's not even doing that.

Aye, I only noticed when they were doing replays of the second goal. It would be funny if it wasn't tragic. Shola and Williamson captaining us in the FA Cup, man. It's a f***ing shambolic joke.

I feel sick.

Guest palnese

The fuck is that? :lol:

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu293/VXTyrant/278F296E-29BD-4553-8F7D-1991980FE798-3272-000002E054A97BD7.jpg