Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 05/01/13 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

F*** off Pardew. Cowardly escaping to the tunnel and not going over to our support.

Seriously? That's particularly horrendous. Even by his arsehole standards.

Carver was even the one who shook Poyet's hand.

That's really shocking tbh. 2,000 NUFC fans with fantastic support throughout the match, we offer up that and he doesn't even have the courtesy to go and applaud them? Wow.

We is what we knew he was when he got the job, an utter arsehole who should be scrapping around managing fucking Torquay or Aldershot.

I'd love a win in the cup and am disappointed we've lost that. But we're in real deep shit right now and I don't want this squad pulled apart, which is what would happen if we go down. Championship season was fun but there's no guarantee we'll do as well, we'll lose a lot of our best players and our squad will look like it did today week in week out.

Strachan has it spot on.

What did the ginger ninja say?

That our good season last season was simply down to 9 or 10 good players at the club (HBA, Cabaye, etc) and that the rest of the team, seemingly, based on their performances when given the chance this season, are not good enough and were carried by those 10 or so good players. (to make them look better.)

Wanting Pardew sacked is beyond a huge level. Retardness , he is having to rely on shit like Sammy due to our pathetic summer transfer dealings.

But hey JK is fit and well now

No matter who we have available, he should be getting the most out of them.  That was fucking pathetic man.

Sick of fans saying "glad we're out the cup" etc etc. How old are people saying these things? They must be young as f*** cause I'm only 30 but I'm sick to death of us pissing away the cups year after year, god knows how lads in their 40's+ feel about it. We will never win anything with that mentality. A few more cup matches is gonna make f*** all difference whether we stay up or not.

Agreed. I think that's sweeping across English football in general though. It's sickening.

I honestly don't know what to say anymore when it comes to our performances. They're beyond shit and Pardew needs to go. Getting beaten without so much as a whimper is starting to become all too familiar, as are the excuses.

Wanting Pardew sacked is beyond a huge level. Retardness , he is having to rely on s*** like Sammy due to our pathetic summer transfer dealings.

Rubbish, he's clueless and should resign for the good of the club, not that he will.

That is f***ing ridiculous. Diving f***ing t***. Like Shola's a dirty player ffs.

Just been sternly warned by SWMBO to tone my f***ing language down :lol: f*** f*** f***ing f*** f***. :lol: That'll get toward my target. f***!!! f*** off life.

?

She Who Must Be Obeyed. The one who owns the pussy. It's not fair but that's the way it is and why I go to b****** work every weekday. FFS. Where's the equality in that? Could go on for months about this. :lol:

Tell you how to shake her up, offer to go down on her but fill your mouth with Tobasco sauce first.  That'll shake her up!

*Tabasco* She'd probably like that, we have spicy food all the time, curries and chilis. Fuck's sake, man, don't want to stoke her up any more. :lol:

Wanting Pardew sacked is beyond a huge level. Retardness , he is having to rely on shit like Sammy due to our pathetic summer transfer dealings.

Does that excuse why we're not even playing football? what about at the start of the season when we were playing just as bad with a first choice 11? He's a fucking joke and needs to go.

Would love it if Pardew resigned on air. Would make up for watching this whole f***ing joke of a performance andcoverage.

But who would we get in?

Who cares?  Susan Boyle couldn't do any worse.

graham carr

Since when was having a cup run and staying in the league mutually exclusive?

That was decided at the same meeting when it was confirmed you can only either spend fuck all or bankrupt the club.  I think you'd nipped out for a sly one in the toilets when we had the vote.

Sick of fans saying "glad we're out the cup" etc etc. How old are people saying these things? They must be young as fuck cause I'm only 30 but I'm sick to death of us pissing away the cups year after year, god knows how lads in their 40's+ feel about it. We will never win anything with that mentality. A few more cup matches is gonna make fuck all difference whether we stay up or not.

The club don't want to be in it though mate, there's not enough money to be made there. They won't build up the squad enough for us to be able to stretch to it in terms of injuries and suspensions. I'd love to see us win something, of course. But you can see why people start to believe the same thing and prioritise the league.

Would love it if Pardew resigned on air. Would make up for watching this whole f***ing joke of a performance andcoverage.

But who would we get in?

Who cares?  Susan Boyle couldn't do any worse.

graham carr

Peter Beardsley?