Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 05/01/13 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

Pardew's 'keep it tight' gameplan is foiled again.

Poyet's got Brighton playing some nice stuff though.

Keeping it tight really wouldn't be a problem if we actually attacked with some kind of intent. Ie more than just shola in the box. 4-5-1 isn't working at all shola can't cause anyone except for us trouble when he is the only person in the opposition box.

Self fulfilling prophecy: treat the game like a hindrance, put out a s*** team, stroll around not giving a f***, get beat, go home.

I genuinely believe nobody at the club cares about losing this match. It's bound to translate onto the pitch, no matter what the manager may say.

TBF there aren't many players not involved that could be. s*** squad is s***.

Oh I don't disagree, but last year the team was much stronger than this and the performance was the same.

We struggle to play against teams who keep possession because we have no game plan of our own, we can't keep the ball for more than 2 minutes. We're soo static they can just pass around us with ease.

Self fulfilling prophecy: treat the game like a hindrance, put out a shit team, stroll around not giving a fuck, get beat, go home.

I genuinely believe nobody at the club cares about losing this match. It's bound to translate onto the pitch, no matter what the manager may say.

TBF there aren't many players not involved that could be. Shit squad is shit.

Oh I don't disagree, but last year the team was much stronger than this and the performance was the same.

True, as I've said before there is no money in the cup so clubs sack it off as it's not a priority 'til latter stages. PL/CL ruining football.