Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 05/01/13 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

No matter what players you have out, they should still be able to resemble a team, this lot don't, they just stand around watching each other have the ball. When our midfield have the ball its like a static line of 3 across the middle of the pitch, no fucking movement what so ever. Honestly.. what the fuck do they do at training, headers and volleys?

Turgid crap.  Obertan is the only player who looks like he might be capable of doing anything but he's hardly had a touch.

I don't give a shit how many injuries there are in the squad and how inexperienced the team is, they should still be capable of playing together as a team, harrying the opposition and creating chances.  At the moment they look like 11 blokes who only just met on the bus on the way to watch the game & somehow got picked for the first team.

Can't see a goal in our team at present.

We can only get better, I doubt even Pardew is stupid enough to let Shola come out for the 2nd half.

Hope will destroy you.

You should read some Senecan philosophy :thup:

We can only get better, I doubt even Pardew is stupid enough to let Shola come out for the 2nd half.

I sincerly hope you're right, if he does than he's complete batshit and needs to be checked into a hospital asap because he's a danger to himself and others.

You have to pressure teams in to mistakes and attack with pace and movement, we look worse on the ball than majority of teams in championship and below. Disgraceful for any nufc team to play like this.

And that defence is fucking horrible. Bigi only one who has played decent

You keep saying these things knowing they're not true :lol:

Some of the players look like 'ah i belong to a PL club' so i dont have to work/move/run/show desire, cause we're playing a coca cola team. And some of them really are shit. Fuck off!