Newcastle vs. Reading - 19/01/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV) - DEFINITELY ON

Skirge

Guest tollemache

Any Londoners got any tips for places that might conceivably show this on shonky Greek telly? Cock and Lion says no

That's not illegal, before I get banned

Guest tollemache

If we lose, then Pardew should be out first thing in the morning.

If we lose he should resign on the centre spot.

http://gifsoup.com/view6/3553091/seppuku-o.gif

Guest bimpy474

If we start floating free kicks into Williamson to try and head I'm going to run onto the pitch from the Gallowgate and go for someone, anyone :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is quite mental that we don't even try a whipped in one with a bit of pace. Pardew should be sacked for the shambles that is our set penises.

Posted about this yesterday. When he made a point of saying Reading were dangerous from set pieces there was always a strong chance he'd start with Shola as we don't have a lot height in the team, and his muddled comments about formations seemed to be hinting at concentrating at being hard to beat and grinding out results.

I think Reading's danger from set pieces is more to do with Harte's delivery, they have even less height in their team than we do.

Guest tollemache

That one Barca used to do (haven't seen it in a while) where you whack it along the ground towards the edge of the box and the first man runs over it ... I like that one

Best not be a last minute call off like they did years ago.. Charlton I think it was.. I walked was nearly there and it got called.

I was already in the ground when that bugger got called off - the pitch looked absolutely fine so to say I wasn't best pleased would be something of an understatement!

Shola is playing because Pardew is under pressure and reverting to what he knows best. Two defensive banks of four, big man up front and launch it long. I don't really have a problem with it while he's manager because it's clearly the method he understands and might as well go with what you know rather than look confused and lost trying to play football.

Guest bimpy474

Shola is playing because Pardew is under pressure and reverting to what he knows best. Two defensive banks of four, big man up front and launch it long. I don't really have a problem with it while he's manager because it's clearly the method he understands and might as well go with what you know rather than look confused and lost trying to play football.

But it gives the opposition the ball and we can't defend that well at the moment, Norwich aside. I've said before but if he see this squad as one that should play those tactics, he's clearly quite mental.

I know what you mean though about going with what he knows, thing is we have to watch the vomit inducing shite.

Best not be a last minute call off like they did years ago.. Charlton I think it was.. I walked was nearly there and it got called.

Still sowing too, just not heavy right now thank fk.

It's not going to be off, the roads are clear and the snow is melting.  The biggest problem will be with people having wet feet because of walking through slush.

Guest bimpy474

Le ten sport has the quotes confirming Shola will start

Ah right i'll believe them then, seeing as i can't find any from Pardew in any of our papers, local or otherwise.