Newcastle vs. Reading - 19/01/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV) - DEFINITELY ON

Skirge

If we fail to beat Reading, will we finally hear the first Pardew out chants?

I'd say yes. This is the lowest ever points total we have had at this stage of a season, we are playing awful football and the team we are up against have the worst away record in the league.

I don't think it's that unlikely we'll go 1-0 down, in which case I'd be 70% sure we'd get beat, 30% sure we'd draw, and 0% sure we'd win.

It could be one of those games tomorrow, I think I'll be able to tell after 5-10 minutes how it'll go.

I'd be amazed/furious if we get beat but it'll be Ashley Out if anything.

Wouldn't be surprised at a draw which will be fairly useless.

True, I think because I was away last weekend I'm going into this with blind optimism (despite the abysmal result/performance at BHA)

I don't think it's that unlikely we'll go 1-0 down, in which case I'd be 70% sure we'd get beat, 30% sure we'd draw, and 0% sure we'd win.

It could be one of those games tomorrow, I think I'll be able to tell after 5-10 minutes how it'll go.

With most of our games recently you can tell an hour before kick off what sort of afternoon it's going to be.

Can't view as on phone. What does it say? Don't see what Jimmy Kebe has done wrong tbh. :undecided:

• Pavel Pogrebnyak 'one of worst players for falling over'

"This is a battling side we're playing," he said. "They're great at set plays – the striker Pogrebnyak, he falls over. He's one of the worst players I've seen for falling over and buying free-kicks, so we have got to be clever. We need to make sure we put up with that, defend set plays and win the game."

Guest malandro

BA7GbLACEAA0Fn4.jpg:large

theberrypub strawberrypub 2h

Unsure about game going ahead @theberrypub pic.twitter.com/KqaVuqqq

Doesnt look too bad at the moment

Hate those barriers - or Newcastle's Olympic legacy as they should be called.

Guest malandro

Would be quite good if they used them on matchdays like they did for the Olympics but they don't. Too much like common sense I suspect. Much prefer dodging in between angry drivers.

It wasn't that long ago supporters used to run over cars driving down Strawberry Place after the match.

The barriers are just so fucking ugly.

Guest nufc1892

BBC Forecast for NE1 (SJP) as of 23.17

2am-3am - Light Snow

3am-4am - Cloudy

5am-7am - Light Snow

7am-10am - Cloudy

10am-12pm - Heavy Snow

12pm-5pm - Light Snow

Think the 10am-12pm heavy snow shower could be the major problem here, even if the stadium is OK, they could call it off if the roads up to SJP are bad