Newcastle vs. Reading - 19/01/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV) - DEFINITELY ON

Skirge

Guest tollemache

Won't be able to resist trying to find a stream, even though i know it will be a bollocks one, perhaps one step lower in overall quality than listening to the radio

I would normally buy a decent stream but I'm not at home during the game. The stream isn't good enough to pay 7€ and not watch it live tho. So just going to wait for the HD quality on telly at night.

Based on the way they were set out at training today the team for this is:

Krul

Debuchy Williamson Coloccini Santon

Obertan Anita Cabaye Gutierrez

Marveaux

Cisse

4-4-1-1, 4-2-3-1, whatever you want to call it. Hardly groundbreaking, I know, but Taylor doesn't walk straight back in as many suspected following the clean sheet.

It was pretty cut-and-dry btw, obviously lined up A team vs. B team. Only two I'm not 100% on are Cabaye and Marveaux, but as both appear in the training photos (rather than the spliced video from Pardew's press conference) I think it's a safe bet.

If we don't win, it's all your fault. I hope you accept this.

Bar Taylor and arguably Bigi that is the best team we have fit. Hopefully good enough to beat reading at home. Cabaye and Marveaux could win this for us if they are on their game today. I'm praying that i don't have watch Shola throwing himself on the floor all game again today i'd prefer we gave the quick promising campbell a shot at some point. Would be delighted if Taylor came in instead of Williamson. Also prefer Bigi over Anita.

We desperately need HBA back and a new really quick left sided striker/goal scoring left winger.

I've been driving around this morning to get to work, and the roads are fine.

As long as the club, or council have gritted the fuck out of the areas surrounding SJP then I see no reason why this shouldn't go ahead.

Emre style winner would do like  :smitten:

I remember that game well, It was a shock that we went in at HT 2-1 down, Reading had offered nothing but Babayaro was at fault for both goals. I remember at HT saying that if we continue to play the way we did then we would win. How right I was.

Based on the way they were set out at training today the team for this is:

Krul

Debuchy Williamson Coloccini Santon

Obertan Anita Cabaye Gutierrez

Marveaux

Cisse

4-4-1-1, 4-2-3-1, whatever you want to call it. Hardly groundbreaking, I know, but Taylor doesn't walk straight back in as many suspected following the clean sheet.

It was pretty cut-and-dry btw, obviously lined up A team vs. B team. Only two I'm not 100% on are Cabaye and Marveaux, but as both appear in the training photos (rather than the spliced video from Pardew's press conference) I think it's a safe bet.

If we don't win, it's all your fault. I hope you accept this.

Bar Taylor and arguably Bigi that is the best team we have fit. Hopefully good enough to beat reading at home. Cabaye and Marveaux could win this for us if they are on their game today. I'm praying that i don't have watch Shola throwing himself on the floor all game again today i'd prefer we gave the quick promising campbell a shot at some point. Would be delighted if Taylor came in instead of Williamson. Also prefer Bigi over Anita.

We desperately need HBA back and a new really quick left sided striker/goal scoring left winger.

How can it be our best team? Williamson is still there.