Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Missed the second half yesterday but caught the extended highlights on sky, thought he looked strong and forceful, given a few more games I can see him being our driving force.

If tiote gets his arse into gear a centre paring of Sissoko and Tiote could work well.

Please no..... We need someone alongside Sissoko who can pass the ball forwards, a Sissoko-Tiote partnership would be horrendous.

Why on Earth would anyone prefer to play Tiote over Anita? ???

Missed the second half yesterday but caught the extended highlights on sky, thought he looked strong and forceful, given a few more games I can see him being our driving force.

If tiote gets his arse into gear a centre paring of Sissoko and Tiote could work well.

Please no..... We need someone alongside Sissoko who can pass the ball forwards, a Sissoko-Tiote partnership would be horrendous.

It was a prefernce, it was IF ever Tiote ever pulls his finger out and gets back to basics.

Not now anyway

I don't hate Tiote anywhere near as many on here, but there's no reason whatsoever that he should be in the team at present. The only way he'll get back in barring injuries or suspension is the manager's oft-displayed cowardice.

Tiote might be useful against some of the more powerful or physical teams. Fulham never really tested us on that aspect.

They still waltzed through the middle a couple of times first half a little easy for my liking, nothing to do with physicality mind - just no-one challenging them at all.

I disagree with "he's a very technical player". He's capable of a great hollywood ball but likewise he'll give the ball away 5-6 times a match, very sloppily. He's at his best as a flat-track bully and I have no problems with that. If we can score earlier in matches and with Siss at CM,. we'll kill teams on the counter.

He gives it away now and then because he attacks with the ball rather than pass it sideways. I know your not a fan of him or Anita but for me those two have been our success story so far this season.

I love a midfielder who passes the ball forward. But sometimes you need to play it safe. He also gives away a number of pretty easy passes too. It's not just ambitious pass selection, his passing in general isn't great.

I don't dislike Siss. I just think his passing, technique and defensive awareness is poor at times. I'm a fan when he gets it right.

Lots of powerful running yesterday. Still want to see him and Anita behind Cabaye in a midfield three. Superb energy and good movement to go with Anita and Cabaye's vision. We'd be very good if the three of them clicked and hade Rémy/Cissé/Ben Arfa in front of them.

Loved towards the end of the game when he knocked the ball past their defender and just powered around him. He's incredibly quick for a lad of his size.

Was great!

It was great but he should have shot not crossed.

• 2 weeks later...