Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RM with no defensive responsibilities? So we either stop Janmaat getting forward too, or make Anita/Colback/Tiote stay back in that (general) area.  hmm

I doubt he'll have no defensive responsibilities, difference between having none and doing what Pardew did which was extreme overkill. :lol:

RM with no defensive responsibilities? So we either stop Janmaat getting forward too, or make Anita/Colback/Tiote stay back in that (general) area.  hmm

I doubt he'll have no defensive responsibilities, difference between having none and doing what Pardew did which was extreme overkill. :lol:

Yeah.. fair point :lol:

Still the first name on the teamsheet for me.

The slagging he gets on here from some people is insane.

The idea of Aarons and Sissoko on the wings is exciting stuff, we'd be a real threat on the break for the first time in fucking ages. Imagine Sissoko will be allowed roam and have Janmaat bomb on, which sounds nice.

Yes we we would be, on the break. What concerns me is if we have enough flair and intelligence out wide when trying to break teams down. Perez is better than both when it comes to this, he's not as direct but he has guile.

Moussa can be very frustrating. Annoyed me a lot in pre-season.

However, giving him one position to master and play every week, can only be a good thing.

We shoudl definitely be looking to have hm feature in more forward areas too, so all sounds good to me.

Wouldn't even have him starting when everyone's fit :undecided:

He's got too much end product to not be shoe horned in regardless IMO. Right mid/wing isn't his strongest position but he still gets assists there. Needs to start no matter what given what we've got at the moment (IMO).

You can't not with what we have. We all have a preferred 11, but that isn't often the most effective 11 - it's a bunch of favourite players. If you're picking an 11 that's best equipped to win you a game then Sissoko should be in it.

I have to say I'd pretty much always have Sissoko in my team.

thing is if you were wanting to implement a game where you're controlling the ball, passing it about and generally trying to be a good football team then sissoko is a fucking liability tbh, his passing game and general awareness is criminal for a player of his supposed class

If Sissoko does not start to show more appetite for the game and improve his contribution under McClaren's managership, then he has to go ; the lad has the ability to be a m/f powerhouse, running into the box from deep positions but he rarely does so.

Admittedly, Pardew and Carver played him on the wing most of the time but that is not his best position in my view.

He is at an age when he has to deliver - he must start doing so.