Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol:

£35m.

That cannot be right. :lol: Chelsea just paid less than that for Kante for God's sake.

Yeah but Kante's only done it over one season while Sissoko's................erm carry on.

Tron stop trying to sound clever in hindsight. Sissoko is not worth £35m, even in todays market.

It's not hindsight is it though? Read back through the thread, I can't help it if I am proven right, I can only apologise.

Proven right in what way? :lol:

What are you talking about? I've always said I like him as a player, am I right too?

I always maintained we would get at least £15-20m for him considering we got £19m for Cabaye before the price boom. If we get anywhere near £35m that will be en extra bonus as far as I'm concerned. It's not about liking a player for me, it's about assessing a players worth objectively without talking a load of shite.

At this point I'd be happy with £15 mill plus.  Just get rid, we don't have long until the season and we need to crack on with incomings still.  Don't want this sideshow rumbling on

If he was as geat as he thought he was he would be gone by now. He had a decent Euros but that doesn't make up for being shite 80% of the time since we signed him. He can be world class on his day but when his day is a few games a season it doesnt make you world class.

Sissoko will be a good player in a team if he just has the responsibility of getting the ball and bringing it up the pitch, and not relied upon to create chances

Think he's fairly creative anyway. But for £35m even today - you would expect goals or genuine ability on the ball in the final third. He's a £20m signing for an Everton or someone. £35m.... Arsenal... Juve.... lunacy.

Sissoko will be a good player in a team if he just has the responsibility of getting the ball and bringing it up the pitch, and not relied upon to create chances

Think he's fairly creative anyway. But for £35m even today - you would expect goals or genuine ability on the ball in the final third. He's a £20m signing for an Everton or someone. £35m.... Arsenal... Juve.... lunacy.

In fairness Arsenal have had players like Coquelin, Flamini, Elneny regularly knocking around their midfield in recent years

People say stupid things in frustration man TRon :lol:

Do we need to bring up your comments to Groo after we signed Shelvey?

I can't even remember what they were. Something derogatory about Swansea probably, I don't think one off comments can be compared to pathological hatred of one individual. Lets' not compare apples with oranges now. Bigging up our players value was in Newcastle's interest, slagging off some welsh club was of no significance.

Praying he'll pick Juve :lol:

Safer, otherwise a player who thinks he's world class and wants to play in the Champions League might decide to join Everton instead.

:lol::lol:

My worry is he might like money more than the Champions League and we'll blow Juve out of the water for wages.

Moshiri is supposedly sanctioning daft amounts. Witsel was apparently offered well over £100k/week and he's nothing special.

Praying he'll pick Juve :lol:

Safer, otherwise a player who thinks he's world class and wants to play in the Champions League might decide to join Everton instead.

:lol::lol:

My worry is he might like money more than the Champions League and we'll blow Juve out of the water for wages.

Moshiri is supposedly sanctioning daft amounts. Witsel was apparently offered well over £100k/week and he's nothing special.

£100k p/w is the going amount for a top 8 player these days unfortunately.

Sounds like a really limited player, not a very good one to me.

A limit player can still be a very good player just has to be utilised with said limitations in mind

Not really, most midfielders have the responsibility of getting the ball and moving it up the pitch quickly, whether that's by passing it or running with it